Author Topic: KourtneyKocks6969  (Read 605 times)

Offline thermopoly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been keeping an eye on this profile as she could be a good meet. But she moves around a lot, a bit pricey too - though there's cashback for a AW feedback.  Also she's not clear about whether she does anal or not.

I emailed her about it as she sets out in capitals no bareback or anal.  Then reading down there's GFE and PSE with anal on offer.  Easy enough to clarify but she didn't reply or change the profile. It's not a deal breaker just annoying. I  think she works in Birmingham too.  Has anyone any more information?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Sounds like she means no vaginal or anal bareback.

Offline thermopoly

I think you're right it could just be clearer.