Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria London - Wasted my time  (Read 2421 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline disabled-snail

Hi all

External Link/Members Only

I think I added her to my hot list only couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t sure if I really want to try but still I called her around 1500 to ask if she would be available for 1800 or 1900.

First she asked where I’m from originially (which is OK-ish I think). Then she sounded a bit surprised with getting a call hours ago and asked me to call at 1700 to confirm. I said sure and called her again at 1700. She picked up and said everything looks good and she would text me the address shortly. She also asked me to confirm via text when I receive the text. I said OK and hung up.

This is the point where things went weird. I waited for half an hour but didn’t get anything. Then I texted her again saying I didn’t get any address. At that time I was around Piccadilly and thinking to go to Paddington, assuming I’ll get the text on the way but (thanks god) simply waited for the text (which never arrived).

I waited another 15 minutes and called her, with no answer. At that point it was already 1800 and I wasted a lot of time thinking I’ve a plan for the evening. I called several other ladies after that but with such a short notice, I didn’t get much success.

Maybe she’s a nice lady, never saw her so I cannot say. However she wasted a nice day of mine, I can tell you that.

Thanks for reading. :hi:

brolin_76

sorry to hear your experience mate. It's a shame she has good feedbacks reviews here.

Offline smiths

sorry to hear your experience mate. It's a shame she has good feedbacks reviews here.

Yes 6 positive reviews including one from me, this is her first negative on here. I rated her, once again shows there arent any guarantees in punting.

jcdmj12

I think this may be an innocent mistake on her part. I had very similar comms problems with her which almost led to me cancelling a booking a while back. I think she thought I was a TW to up until that point, too

However, we sorted it out, and I ended up meeting her successfully.  For some reason messages with her address don't seem to get delivered properly, which is very weird.  She even showed me the messages she'd sent.   I thought maybe it was just my phone having problems receiving them, but sounds like it's a problem at her end.

Offline disabled-snail

Thanks mate. I know, I hate to damage her reputation really but this is what happened.

I think this may be an innocent mistake on her part. I had very similar comms problems with her which almost led to me cancelling a booking a while back. I think she thought I was a TW to up until that point, too

Could be actually. That's why I was trying to be objective.

Yes 6 positive reviews including one from me, this is her first negative on here. I rated her, once again shows there arent any guarantees in punting.

Haha yes, I added her after your review  ;) Anyway, things happen, not a big issue.  :dance:

Offline smiths

Thanks mate. I know, I hate to damage her reputation really but this is what happened.

Could be actually. That's why I was trying to be objective.

Haha yes, I added her after your review  ;) Anyway, things happen, not a big issue.  :dance:

Indeed, its good to see punters doing reviews if they so wish irrespective of whether they are positive, negative or neutrals. :thumbsup:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Indeed, its good to see punters doing reviews if they so wish irrespective of whether they are positive, negative or neutrals. :thumbsup:

Something I'm a bit uncertain about (apologies if covered elsewhere) is whether you can mark a review as NEGATIVE
where you don't actually meet the WG in person? The OP understandably was miffed about having his time wasted
hence very poor communication on part of "Sweet Maria" at the crucial time before scheduled booking.

My understanding is that a NEGATIVE review can only be given if you ACTUALLY meet the WG in person and not
just very poor communications or no-show as what transpired in this case?

Offline disabled-snail

My understanding is that a NEGATIVE review can only be given if you ACTUALLY meet the WG in person and not
just very poor communications or no-show as what transpired in this case?

Good point. I thought about the same thing before posting but couldn't decide really. I would love to follow the pattern if there is any. Neutral maybe? Or a new status like 'No show' :)

Offline laidbackasiandude

Good point. I thought about the same thing before posting but couldn't decide really. I would love to follow the pattern if there is any. Neutral maybe? Or a new status like 'No show' :)

Apologies for the confusion. You are 100% correct in marking this as a negative due to the fact that not only your time
was wasted (poor/non-existent communications on part of Maria), but crucially in your review there was a mutually agreed
time for your booking
, she didn't honour this and didn't alert you at all about a change in circumstances.

rafatheira

I've met her a couple of times in the last week or so. Service is a genuine GFE, she really tries to relax you. Nice enough location, one of the nicest bodies I've come across.

Had a good time both times around, and given her location, I may end up seeing a fair bit.

Offline smiths

I've met her a couple of times in the last week or so. Service is a genuine GFE, she really tries to relax you. Nice enough location, one of the nicest bodies I've come across.

Had a good time both times around, and given her location, I may end up seeing a fair bit.

Why no positive review to let other punters know this on your own review thread which is what admin has asked punters to do rather than just add to another punters existing thread.

rafatheira

Why no positive review to let other punters know this on your own review thread which is what admin has asked punters to do rather than just add to another punters existing thread.

Apologies for this, I'll make one.

Offline smiths

Apologies for this, I'll make one.

Good man, and for the record i rated her myself. :hi: