Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone attended "Oriental Angels" parties?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Convince Me

Great minds  :thumbsup: Also no mention on here of Samantha_Mei.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 08:15:04 am by Convince Me »

Offline peter jb

“ if you need a mirror to see your cock over your belly , this party is not for you” 😂😂

Offline Jeffers77

Have to look into this (not sure who those girls are though, seem like they might be older?)

“ if you need a mirror to see your cock over your belly , this party is not for you” 😂😂

:D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 11:06:14 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline Jonestown

Have to look into this (not sure who those girls are though, seem like they might be older?)

They have put a 55 age limit, unusual for SE Asia girls, they love us oldies.

Offline Jeffers77

They have put a 55 age limit, unusual for SE Asia girls, they love us oldies.

:)
ah I meant the girls attending seem like they are older.

Offline Jonestown

:)
ah I meant the girls attending seem like they are older.

yes, except that you wouldn't expect an older sp to put a client upper age limit at 55, would you ?

Offline Surrey1974

If the girl tits touch their bellies then this party is deffo not for us  :sarcastic:

Offline B47MAN

I’ve got as far as enquiring about services, and been told it’s up to individual ladies discretion, so none the wiser  :unknown:

Offline gman28

lol no sense of hypocrisy there either, considering one of them is a fatty herself!  :lol:

Offline markey174

Offline Jeffers77

lol no sense of hypocrisy there either, considering one of them is a fatty herself!  :lol:

Lol really, which one?

Offline BillGoldberg

Great minds  :thumbsup: Also no mention on here of Samantha_Mei.

I'm pretty sure she's the "Chinese Goddess" listed on the page.

I've seen her listed on the older version of the party site as "Samantha the Chinese Goddess", also some of the photos are of her body and it's the house that she works from, so......

Offline magnetico

I’ve got as far as enquiring about services, and been told it’s up to individual ladies discretion, so none the wiser  :unknown:

If you cannot fuck the whole roster, why even going to the party?

Offline MikePuntingJourney

Think i might have to TOFFT next party is in september

Offline southcoastpunter

maybe its to stay within the law! Telling someone unknown  by phone, email or text that yes, 4 ladies (or however  - more than 1) will be present selling sex is (as i understand things) risky and against the law.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 05:09:27 pm by southcoastpunter »