Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Touring Thai in Northampton  (Read 993 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Rabsie

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins £100 (£80 + OWO & CIM £10 each)

I keep an eye out for any good Thai's touring in Northampton and when Victoria popped up in my aw search, after a quick check on here (74 positive and only 3 negs), decided I must see her.

Initially comms a bit slow, took a couple of hours to respond to my initial inquiry. Usual C&P text giving address, mentioning an NBA policy, rates of £80/120 for 30/60 minutes. Extras @£10 each for OWO, FK and CIM. After that all efficient and a meet arranged for 8:30pm. Usual C&P

Known terraced house in Jimmie's End. Plenty of free on street parking at 8:30pm. I was 5 minutes early but got an instant response to my "parked up" text.

Victoria opened the door wearing the orange dress in her gallery. Facially better than the impression I got from aw. Lovely little body, maybe a little puppy fat but fabulous. Quick confirmation of services and she went to stash the cash.

Back in 2 mins and straight down to action. Good OWO, plenty of no hands action and some lovely work on my balls. She moved in to 69, clean and fresh pussy and a fabulous view of her arse. Sex was in CG, RCG, doggy me standing by the bed, and missionary. Finished with her on her knees by the mirror for CiM finish which she took without flinching and kept going until I was done. She popped out to dispose of my deposit but was back quickly.

Overall a good meet. Very professional but with lots of nice little GFE touches. A little lip kissing (should have paid the extra £10 for FK) only at my instigation, nice little moans etc during the action. Not much chat but she was very smiley and cute. Bear in mind this was her last appointment of the day at 8:30pm but she seemed fresh as a daisy with plenty of energy and enthusiasm.

Would definitely see her again, indeed she told me she was in Northampton until Friday 18th so may go back this week.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac