Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Capri__ - Shepherd's Bush  (Read 1027 times)

26 review(s) for Miss Capri__ (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7391756) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Fantastic communication. Quick, snappy, and plenty of banter.

Price
£250 for one hour. GFE rate. No extras.

Appearance
Photos are accurate. Great set of tattoos. I find her very attractive.

Meet
I arranged a rare incall booking with Capri, this was all straightforward as her comms are excellent. All confirmed, so headed out on the day to a familiar looking hotel near Shepherd's Bush. The location was great and has everything you need, especially with it being pretty discreet.

Seeing her in the flesh was a wow moment, I find her to be a very sexy woman. We had a chat first, drinks, and then made our way to the bed. Lots of DFK, and I mean a lot.  Then shifted towards OWO, which is more of a full on cock worship session. Nothing PSE, but all rather sensual as wanted. She really knows how to work that cock, and you can tell she enjoys it a lot. Switched to some RO, she tastes great, and is super responsive. She loves having you or even herself playing with those large breasts. Then on with the bag and a few different variants of CG, before finishing in the bag. A nice chat, clean up, and then I headed out. I was never rushed out, so the pace of the meeting was really relaxed and you could really enjoy yourself.

She is laser focused on delivering the best service she can for you, and this shows through all the effort she puts into the meet.

A big positive for me, and I'll definitely be keen to return in future.