Author Topic: So why are some guys such dicks?  (Read 2613 times)

Offline dudezilla

I've recently forayed into the party scene.
Im straight with a relaxed Bi side - not cock shy and have had MMF threesomes.
At Swingers and Sinners party in Kings cross - not the classiest event, i grant you.
There was a very hot south asian lady who is very chatty and 'not playing', yet as the afternoon wore on she gets into the vibe and starts getting naked - delightful coffee with cream skin covered in jewellery and a bejewelled clit piercing. She's not one of the paid working girls, but I think has some involvement with the event.
Anyway, she is getting so carried away with things and two of us are getting the show of our lives, its a 'look, touch but don't really touch tease vibe, but ok if you do... then some  complete twat comes over starts trying to put his fingers up her arse, without asking and fucks it up for the rest of us. She loses interest and gets pretty pissed at the guy. Thanks buddy.
In a one to one booking with a WG, you don't see this shit, but at the risk of sounding a bit 'white knight' - fucking grow up guys...

or do you beg to differ??

Offline Malvolio

Sounds a confusing scenario - wouldn't mind random women turning up at the parties I go to.

Seriously, just because it's a party doesn't mean you can do what you like - you do need to obtain consent before trying to penetrate someone.

Offline Belgarion

There are idiots that do not understand what consent means. They have no respect for boundaries and sadly they are everywhere.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,547
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Terrible.  I hope the organisers banned him.

The fact that you tell this tale though, shows how this is not usual party behaviour.  I find that at parties the other blokes tend to be quite polite and friendly.  One bad egg spoils it for sure.

It is actually quite amusing when gents are ultra polite. 'Excuse me, Benedict, may I have a turn fucking her?'  'Sure Theodore.'   

Offline davidgood

Terrible.  I hope the organisers banned him.

The fact that you tell this tale though, shows how this is not usual party behaviour.  I find that at parties the other blokes tend to be quite polite and friendly.  One bad egg spoils it for sure.

It is actually quite amusing when gents are ultra polite. 'Excuse me, Benedict, may I have a turn fucking her?'  'Sure Theodore.'   

I did not see the incident mentioned in the first post but I did see the lady mentioned getting down and dirty with a party girl I know well.

There were at least a couple of guys thrown out of this party and as one of them was being followed by the lady I suspect he was the one who had done the uninvited fingering.

I don't think any of those ejected were called Benedict, Theodore, David or Dan. More likely they were Ivan, Vladimir or Sergei.

One of the problems with the parties at this venue is that it is a pub and there is a bar in the party room. So there is a fair bit of drinking which of course can lead to bad behavior.

I had a few pints myself but did not go around sticking my fingers where they were not wanted. 

Regards,
davidgood


Offline MysteryManNo.7

I've only ever been to Phoenix Club in terms of parties and so far thankfully have not witnessed any bad behaviour from clients beyond some being rather curt with the ladies.

In fact I've often found the ladies to be the ones who need a lesson on consent at times. Just because I'm a paying client doesn't mean I want to be surprised by one of them grabbing my cock for a wank when I'm face deep in another girl's pussy for example. To be clear not saying bad behaviour doesn't happen at these events (or any others) just that I have not seen anything so far. It is very heartening however that people are willing to call this shit out when it does happen.


Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hope the twat was thrown out! Total disrespect.

Offline rubandtuguk

Yeah, sounds like that guy sexually assaulted the lady. Not okay at all. Hope someone kicked him out athl the very least.

Offline rover_100

Unfortunately this is not a news flash. A slight majority of people are in fact cunts. I just hope he was "corrected" as much as the situation allowed.

Offline TheJ

Hate it when this happens, seen the same at their Monday BiFun party as well, a few dicks in amongst the dicks.

Hope it didnt spoil the whole event for you, it'd be good to hear what the Thursday party was like aside from this incident, as reports are thin on the ground.

Offline dudezilla

The Thursday party I went to was in the same week as the Monday Bi Party I went to as I had a week off the leash.
The WGs were mostly the same and a few of the guests were familiar.
There are lots of blokes hanging around - unlike the BiFun club were there is a lot of mutual sucking and wanking going on, you are rather in a queue for the WGs. There were about the same amount of single women and FM couples but they didn't seem quite as relaxed as on the Monday. No Trans girls - they go to the Wednesday party.
This is just my impression and I wouldn't want to be the sole viewpoint on this.