Im struggling to follow here, if its not a standard service and its not an extra, what is it ?
To be honest, did you read the full post? I can see why you'd struggle to follow reading the part quoted in isolation. To me standard would mean that it would be expected of all providers. While I only book escorts that provide these, I have no problem with those who don't. Simply make your profile clear.
At discretion almost covers what I'm trying to say but not quite, as in my mind that's less about charging extra and more about being a get out clause for if she has the ick about a punter, be it cleanliness or anything else. Obviously an SP has the right to refuse any service to anyone at any time. I mean in more general terms, if she doesn't like doing OWO/DFK/RO simply be up front and don't include it in your service. If you do enjoy or are at least happy to indulge with the majority of clients then that should be included in the basic rate.
I was agreeing with you generally, that it should be included but only where offered.