Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: glasgow hot brunettee  (Read 4032 times)

10 review(s) for hot brunettee (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jg048012

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After much deliberation finally decided to sample Maria's massage and extras. Was prepared to receive just the massage with happy finish only. How that got there for £50 in half an hour I was open minded about since some have and some haven't received special treatment.

Anyway  after not quite managing to find that suited earlier in the week, managed to hook up this weekend. Comms were fine and got me to the new part of th old co-op building under the Kingston bridge.

As with previous posts finding the flat through the various doors was a bit of a faff. Felt safe though..

Met at the door by slightly better than average looking friendly and smiley Maria in heels and underwear. Her body  looked fit and she'd a great ass.

Offered a shower that I declined and shown to a clean room with proper massage table and bed. I gave a few compliments about how great she looked - she seemed to appreciate them :)

Got on to the massage table and she gave a reasonable going over having slipped off the bra and knickers. Noticed this through the handy full size mirror so I could watch as she gave a me a body to body. As I was by this stage wanting more I turned over and gave a few more wows she grabbed my dick and I moved in for some dfk. She was good and passionate and I motioned her down for oral. No problem for owo without asking. Back up for more dfk as I got to grips with her ass and slipped a few fingers...good response with a few ohs and mmms. Sat her on the massage table and tasted her snatch...nice and trimmed and fresh she tasted. After a bit more dfk and rubbing against her pussy she asked if I wanted to go get on the bed but I was having too good a time. Back to oral and time to explode cim - all gulped down with the exception of a dribble that escaped. Good horny naughty time had.

Shower offered again after a bit of chat but time was against me so just decided to dress and go.

All in all got more than I expected and found her genuine and enthusiastic.

Would return :)

Offline valdishere

Glad you enjoyed session with Maria she is a great reliable provider and good vfm even our Mr Taz will agree too.

Offline J_H

I'd looked at her profile before and thought she looked hot, and very handy for me. But there was (and is) no DFK/CIM on the profile. Is she does this, and I don't doubt you, I may take another look.

Good review.

Offline tazman1002001

Val she is a great girl.....just freaks me out with her bf being in the flat ......different if its a pimp lol.

J_h play it smooth and go with the compliments and you will get it all.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Loki

go on, how many times did she says 'oooh baby'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jg048012

I have to say I wasn't aware of anyone else hanging around or being in the flat - that would make me think twice given previous bad experience...

... And only counted ooh baby 30 times...do you think that's a record? :)

chico1000

Tried to book Maria on the strength of these posts.  I text the number and got a confirmed booking with the address however at the duly appointed hour turned up and tried to get flat number no reply to texts or calls gave up after 20 mins.  Will try again before slating her because of the previous good reports.

Offline valdishere

Chico that's seems unlike Maria I've never known her to avoid making a reply she has always been good with comms any time I have visited her.

chico1000

Nothing back by way of apology but I think I'll give it another go at some point and see what happens.

james1979

Definitly give her another try, her comms with me were excellent.

Offline Keema

Saw Maria a few days ago - don't be put off by the lack of AW reviews, I tried to leave one, but she still hasn't confirmed the booking! 

Booked in for an hour and after good instructions she opened the door dressed in sexy lingerie, but what knocked me out was her fantastic hair.  Google Sativa Verte and you'll see what Maria's hair is like (shaved below unlike Sativa).

After us both undressing had a nice massage with lots of body contact with her firm boobs and that bit where she strokes your balls (love that bit). Maria has nice firm bum as well and she didn't mind one bit me reaching out to kiss and stretch her bum cheeks wide.

We then moved to the bed and played with toys (apparently including a first for her  :hi: ) lots of munching, amazing facesitting and finished with her on top.

This is my first review - been lurking (yeah, yeah I know).

jg048012

Wasn't paying too much attention to the head hair so will take your word on that..

Good way to break your lurking habit if not your punting duck.

Have to say the memory of the trickling cum needs a repeat on my part me thinks!

chico1000

Finally managed to book Maria and glad I kept on trying,  tremendous punt and must be one of the best value half hours in Glasgow.  As advised gave Maria plenty of complements and that seemed to do the trick.  She told me friend has gone back to Brazil.

jg048012

Butter them up and their legs spread like flora lol.