Author Topic: juhee Korean - E14 - rude and not meet  (Read 814 times)

Offline lellecasu

juhee Korean
External Link/Members Only

I did not meet her as the initial conversation did not go well.
Contacted her to Telegram and reply me a couple of days later to move the conversation to WhatsApp.
I asked the same question on WhatsApp and she reply me with a an excuse on why she was not verified on whatsapp. Weird but I continued the conversation
She wanted 280 per hour but then she changed to 320 without extras. In short, everything that is not penetration is an extra.
I asked another question, and she replied me with "don't believe you", "come here" "f*** o***" etc
Never happen to me before. Total messages that I sent are 3 before she got rude. Not a long conversation

She has good reviews here so she might had a bad day. Anyway, no for me.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Does not seem that any actual booking was made so not eligible as a review.
Move to discussion.

Offline Jeffers77

It's a maid you were speaking to...