Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Inka second visit - Birmingham  (Read 1467 times)

31 review(s) for Sweet Inka  (28 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline zid

External Link/Members Only

This was my second visit. Saw that she was back. Meet was end of July.

Fired of a text to see if she was available for a 30 min incall (£70).
She replied that she could not meet that day, but could the next.  So booked.

Asked if she could wear red lingerie with red lipstick and heels.

Got to her place (previoulsy mentioned). Called her as requested and she buzzed me in.

She was wearing what I had requested. Nice figure. As mentioned before.

Very chatty and smiley.

Started with some French Kissing. Handed over the cah and went for a shower.  Decent shower and clean towels.

Back in the room. Some more kissing and fondling. Asked if she could masturbate while I watched.

She got out a vibrator. I lit up a cigarette and watched her masturbate for me. Lots of moaning from her while she masturbated.

After I had finished my fag, asked her for OWO. She came over and started to kiss my cock (as requested). I lit up another cigarette and she started to take my cock in her mouth. Asked her to spit on my cock and go deeper.
Lots and lots of spit, but not much deep throat. Good enough oral.

After I had finished my fag. On with the condom. Asked her to lube her pussy and ass.

She lay back, but suddenly my cock started to go limp.
Could not get it in her.

She then took the condom off and gave me more oral, whilst standing on the side of the bed.  As she was giving me oral, stuck a finger in her pussy & one in her ass. First time I put a finger in a call girls ass. Then put another digit in her pussy.

My cock got harder. On with another condom and into standing doggy. Cock went in her pussy. Was not hard enough for anal.

Started to pound her pussy and after a few mins came in the bag.

She offered me wipes to clean up. Took another shower.
Got dressed and we spoke for a while afterwards.

Was there for 45mins in total.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Looks almost identical to your last review of her which also happens to be her last review. Repeated reviews of the same SP by the same punter don't really add much value to the site and can look like touting.

Offline zid

Hi. Sorry. Definately not touting.
Thanks for letting me know.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 10:20:29 pm by zid »