Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 3238 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Another one ticked off the hotlist.

Comms
Veronica is sometimes difficult to get hold of but on this occasion it was easy to arrange on the day.

OK flat close to Holborn. It's on a busyish street but I didn't feel conspicuous. Decent shower. I realised it was place I'd seen one of her old accomplices, Passionate Wikii, on a few occasions.

The girl
It's her in the pics. Mid-30s Polish brunette with curly locks. Lithe body. Quite attractive but I wasn't a fan of her puffy lips and her boob job. She's chatty, friendly and down to earth.

The service
Boy, can she suck dick. Her skills have been detailed in the multiple reviews so all I can say is she exceeded expectations. Not only gives a superb deepthroat blowjob but loves being facefucked. I've not met many other women who go at it with such gusto. Moreover, she's willing to please and listens to instruction (to vary the pace, positions etc) so it's not all jackhammer. The sex was almost a side show but helped to mix up the punt. No rush, 2 pops, happy times. I might give her ass a go next time.

£200/hr (£170 + £30 for CIM)

Rating
Great fun.

Offline Bloodymary

She can take it as hard in the ass as she takes it deep in the mouth.   A great provider but agree on the lips - just not needed as she’s a pretty woman and it’s just not needed

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review, did she swallow, it's on her likes...

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for your review, did she swallow, it's on her likes...

I didn't ask for it and, no, she went to spit. It didn't detract from my experience; I was too busy pulling the sheets out of my ass.

Offline tightfoot69

Great but a bit expensive with the extras.

The only WG who allowed me to piss on her.

Offline Veinspulser

Wondering if she takes a throatpie, one of my favourite naughty games...

Offline Bartolomeo

You can ask her, but i'm sure i've read in previous reviews that she's stopped doing it

Offline kungpo

You can ask her, but i'm sure i've read in previous reviews that she's stopped doing it

She still does for the hefty price of £60, there's been instances where it was an extra and on other occasions it wasn't so she's inconsistent with this.

Offline gurds

I tried twice before to book veronica but to no avail. I won't bother now,

in terms of throatpies there are other alternatives like british sub and even Cara, although Cara Delacroix been awol for a long time.

Lola May is another option for throatpie but her extra prices are extortionate. Slop queen also offers throatpie, but from reviews I've read she's not really able to stay down at the base for a long time if you have a big load.

Offline Throatpunt

I have throat pied her numerous times without charge!! Well she throatpied herself. The best deepthroat expert working currently and I’ve basically tried them all. Other than her Coms, for me she is outstanding in almost all departments.

She takes a throatpie willingly and with ease every time I see her, we dont even discuss it. I think she charges in general though, judging from comments from other posts

Offline gurds

Lucky, does she stay clamped to the base for a long time when nutting?

Or is she one of these girls that can't take all the cumshots f on throatpie? Thx

Offline Throatpunt

She’s is heavily reviewed on here and I have also reviewed her a couple of times. Have met her countless times though. I can’t speak for others but for me she will start off licking up and down the shaft to begin with to basically lube it up, coupled with ball sucking then spend the session literally impaling her throat nose to stomach deep!! Mixing up the speed and depth with unmatched skill.

Then when she feels you coming deepthroats you balls to chin deep and holds her head there the whole way through the orgasm. I have no idea how she is able to breathe or stay glued to you that deep but she manages it. I’m so deep in her throat she doesn’t even have to swallow. All done with a smile on her face.

The only sp’s I have found able to delivery this standard of throat pie was decadently Dee and virag. Virag was on Veronica’s level but way more expensive and also hasn’t been on the scene in years now. I have also reviewed both of those.

I only meet Veronica for 15 min slots and it’s money well spent. There is a reason she is so well reviewed and hard to get hold of. If the head wasn’t so good I would occasionally punt her properly but once you’re in that throat you don’t want to pull out lol.