Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Spa Bromley  (Read 478 times)

Offline Alelcourt

Looking only for gems, some recommended here if local.
What's everyone's best experience here.

Want to be a better reviewer, so please give all the nasty details.
 :drinks:

Offline Private Member

Welcome Adelcourt

I see you joined us a week ago and are already an active contributor. Thank you and well done.

Whilst I have been to this place a couple of times, the last time was pre-Covid so any girl I saw is likely to have moved on.

From what I remember the lady who covers the desk is slightly more mature - very attractive, but doesn't work in the rooms....I'm sure I'm not the only one who wish she did!

Anyway, my handful of experiences have always been OK - never left feeling disappointed, but equally never left feeling as if I had just had a fantastic experience. All the girls have gone as far as B2B and one girl did perform OW on me. The rates we standard at the time £20-HR £40-B2B and £60-OW, but I can't say if that's still the case.

The rooms by the way are fairly large and comfortable with a shower....well, at least the rooms I remember.

Offline Alelcourt

Welcome Adelcourt

I see you joined us a week ago and are already an active contributor. Thank you and well done.

Whilst I have been to this place a couple of times, the last time was pre-Covid so any girl I saw is likely to have moved on.

From what I remember the lady who covers the desk is slightly more mature - very attractive, but doesn't work in the rooms....I'm sure I'm not the only one who wish she did!

Anyway, my handful of experiences have always been OK - never left feeling disappointed, but equally never left feeling as if I had just had a fantastic experience. All the girls have gone as far as B2B and one girl did perform OW on me. The rates we standard at the time £20-HR £40-B2B and £60-OW, but I can't say if that's still the case.

The rooms by the way are fairly large and comfortable with a shower....well, at least the rooms I remember.

Thanks for your words,
Much appreciated an active member in London now.

Looking to improve my reviews. Going there probably on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I will go see yulin then Cindy but look forward to others reviews on the place, to see how much I can get away with and how much detail is best for the reviews lol.

But

Offline Alelcourt

Thanks for your words,
Much appreciated an active member in London now.

Looking to improve my reviews. Going there probably on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I will go see yulin then Cindy but look forward to others reviews on the place, to see how much I can get away with and how much detail is best for the reviews lol.

But

Seem yulin already. Typo

Offline PumpDump

Seem yulin already. Typo

Some members have mentioned this place but a solid review hasn't come. Would be great if you can give us one :-)

Offline BlessedTalent

I might have to try this place