There you have it, all those hours spent devouring japanese new half videos and then coming down to the European / UK reality, a brickie in a frock.
Dear All,I occasionally think about TS bookings. Have tried it once or twice but it never really clicked. I think this AW profile has probably put me off forever:External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyAnyone out up there up for paying £500 quid an hour to be near that good looker? Not me! Barf!Cheers!
Speaking of TS, I never understood why in general they charge higher rates than real women. A male prostitute just has to put on a dress and some makeup and he can 10X his rate.
Its harder work, they will generally be expected to preform on command, a real woman could just lie there and do very little, try faking a boner or maybe they charge higher rates because they can
If that was the case then male escorts would also command same fees. However they are a fraction of what TS charge.
From just £36 per year