Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong July23  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Geezer135

Was passing through HK and had around 72 hours to have as much fun as I could fit in. I used some of the great posts on here as research so returning the favour.

I decided to stay in Wan Chai as that's the area that's known in HK as the red light area on Hong Kong Island. The other area for punting is Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) in Kowloon or you can go up to around Mong Kok or Sham Shui Po but the further up north kowloon you go the more it caters to the local population, that being said google translate works well in most situations.

First thing to say is HK can be expensive, that's not to say cheaper options are not available but if your looking for GFE take a girl from a Wan Chai bar, drinks etc it does all add up. Also my card only allows me to take out £500 a day, so if your going for high end or multiple girls, make sure you can get access to cash.

First night there I arrived late in the evening. HK is hot in July and it does not cool down overnight. I did a walk around the bars in Wan Chai, Escape, few girls no guys and not a good vibe when I went in (1030ish) Taboo had a few girls sitting at the bar but nothing that took my fancy. Amazon Bar it's hard to see in but looked quiet. Joe Bananas seemed to be the most happening. Had a drink, chatted to a girl but realised I was tired and hot and any decided I wasn't really up for fucking that night so went back to a hotel and called one of the massage girls online. Was quoted $800 HKD for 2 hours but knew there would be extras on offer. Girls arrived 30 mins later, apologies I'm shit a remembering names, told me she was a native HKer which might have been true as her English was good and she didn't look like a Filipino (but then what the fuck would I know.) Anyway with the usual up selling I ended up paying $4000 HKD for 2 hours nude massage through out, DFK, OWO, CIM. I was expecting to pay for hotel outcall not sure if that's over or not, but I was happy at the end of the day.

Next day I went to take some money out which was when I discovered the cash withdrawal limit. Was planning on taking a girl from the pick up bars later in the evening so thought it best to cancel my plans for an afternoon session so I could spend that evening.

Did another round of the bars and it was pretty much the same as the other night, with Joe Bananas being the place to be, it seems to me the problem with the bars at the moment is the girls are there, but when the ratio of girls to punters is low it does ruin the vibe a little. Everyone loves a target rich environment but when there's lots of girls in the bar and your probably the only one looking you do feel a bit like a seal in a shark tank. Anyway channelled my experience form years ago in Thai Go Go bars and just went with the attitude of "Fuck it, walk around pick the most pretty one and offer to buy her a drink and bat the rest away" which is pretty much what I did. Ended up with a Filipino who had a bit of Spanish blood, hot as fuck around early 30s. She told me she was in town for a week for a holiday but I'd take that with a pinch of salt. Did a little bit of bar crawling before heading back to the hotel and then $2000HKD for 2 pops, OWO, DFK. I probably spent the same again on drinks that evening, but fuck it, I was there for a short time and I enjoyed myself.

The one thing I would say about pick up bars is if your lone wolfing it, you have to be confident and assertive, lots of girls ask for drinks, but be polite and let them know your ok by yourself for now if your trying to scope the place before deciding the girls for you. Also pick a girl who looks happy, lots of resting bitch faces, but Black face in bar black face in bed. And don't worry if she's sitting with her friends, trust me there not in there bars to drink and gossip with their mates. If you don't fell confident going up to a table of 4 or 5 bar girls and talking to one of them (like I did), there's always the option of getting the waitress to bring a drink too her for you. She'll then come over.

Next day was my final day, flight was not until 11pm and had to be out of hotel by 11am so had the afternoon to myself. I was pretty shagged out after my evening with the Filipino hottie but didn't want to get home and regret being a lazy arse so headed to the Fuji Building (known locally as mount Fuji), It's 20 floors of whores, you ring on the door, ask them how much and if you agree with what you see away you go. I'd highly recommend it for the experience if nothing else, but I think the best way to describe it is pump and dump central. The hottest girls I saw this trip were in Fuji, if you like the Chinese early twenties type girl. Of the ones I saw I don't think any of them spoke much english. As you've probably guessed by now I love DFK and usually it's a deal breaker for me. Think I tried about 4 floors asking of any of then did DFK. Not one take but all we 8's at minimum, so thought I better change my strategy and just go with a hot one. $700HKD for one shot, think I was in there for 20 mins max, OW, followed by me on top. Amazingly hot girl, not a work of English. To be honest I enjoyed every minute but left feeling a little cold. There was no real connection at all and very mechanical, but she was amazing to look at. As I said, would recommend it for the experience if nothing less.

So 35 degrees in the sun and ridiculous humidity, late in the afternoon, thought I go for a massage as had a 14 hour flight that evening. I went to a place between Wan Chai and Admiralty which I've been too before and had a really good no extra's massage. Was $700 HKD for 2 hours. I wasn't expecting any extra's as I just wanted a good massage but lady walked in, I'd say early 40s Chinese mainlander, started on me legs, then after about 5 mins started with the CC swipes. Massage was decent but got more erotic as it went on till she asked the extra's question. Paid $300 HKD for OWO CIM. Was not expecting it so I'd look at it as a nice bonus round end to the trip.

So reflecting back I'd say HK is a good if expensive place to punt but there are lots of options and sometimes it's confusing what your actually going to get.
Hotel massage girls rarely go beyond a BJ and are expensive, but they have a niche if your tired and couldn't be arsed leaving your room
Wan Chai bar girls are a lot of fun but they can be expensive. I like going for a few drinks and building a connection before heading to the room for fun, so if you like this it's a good option, but keep in mind another hour or so and you can be in Manila and get the same experience for a lot less.
Fuji Walk up My opinion hottest girls are here but services are limited. Pretty much pump and dump only. Next time I go here I'll probably go with a girl a high floor, then another one on my way down.
Massage joints: I don't know how typical my experience with the massage girl was, last time I went to this place there wasn't the slightest suggestion of any extras so maybe I hit it lucky.

Next time I'm in HK I want to explore more the kowloon side as I find 20 year old chinese lady's incredibly attractive, just wish I could find ones that will snog your face off. Some of the sauna girls look amazing but it seems really complicated to book and again you I don't really understand what your chances are of more than a BJ from a sauna girl. I also want to try one of the k pressure joints so I can't say I've done it.

I enjoyed HK, although it is expensive and not for everyone. I'd say it is a good punting city, but don't go expecting Bangkok or Pattaya as it's not that.

Offline pantywetter

I think HK was by far the best country in the world for punting before Covid.

The girlie bars were great fun.  Good banter with the girls, buy a few lady drinks, then back to your hotel room for good sex and a repeat in the morning.

Fuji building was amazing.  It’s seedy as hell but the girls were mind blowingly fit and gave good service even though services were limited.  I fell in love with almost every girl I met in there.

It was also a good city and good nightlife to fill the remaining hours with.

It doesn’t sound like it’s fully bounced back yet, but I live in hope.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 02:51:24 pm by pantywetter »

Online Steely Dan

Top class write up, Geezer!

Back in the day, there were more freelancers in the larger Wan Chai bars (Hong Kong Cafe, Neptune 3, New Makati, and Escape).  Perhaps these 4 did not survive Covid.

Agree it is good fun and that 20 floors of whores is worth a visit at least once.  BTW, where did you online massage girl from?

Offline Geezer135

Hi,

This is the place I used for the outcall massage

External Link/Members Only

Girl was there right on 30 mins after calling, and no trouble getting her into the hotel, reception called my room and up she came.

By this point i'd had a few whiskey's so can't recall her name, but she wasn't ugly or fat.

Offline Plazar100

Offline Mackapaka

Loved HK before Covid. I dabbled in the bar girl scene but honestly the best fun and GFE to be had was the Sunday 'maid parade'. Lots of horny Indo's and pinay's looking for fun and rarely expensive. Not many 10's or 9's for that matter but they sure made up for it with enthusiasm

Offline The Abstract

Loved HK before Covid. I dabbled in the bar girl scene but honestly the best fun and GFE to be had was the Sunday 'maid parade'. Lots of horny Indo's and pinay's looking for fun and rarely expensive. Not many 10's or 9's for that matter but they sure made up for it with enthusiasm

What's the maid parade and how did it work?

Offline 2happen

Some background reading.. Blurred boundaries going on between girls-just-wanna-have-fun/seeking romance/NSA fun/P4P

« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 01:09:01 pm by 2happen »

Offline dieseldriver

I was in Kowloon before the pandemic. The girls used to 'ply for trade ' outside the subway station. Not wanting to go to their place incase got mugged, took one back to my hotel. Big mistake! Outside the subway station she showed me 300 on her calculater. Obviously couldn't speak English when I asked her how much. Got into my room and we both got naked on the bed. At which point she started  making indications towards my bumbag where I had my wallet on the side table. So because I ignored this, she made a grab for it. So took it back and kicked her out.  After this, decided Being a lone tourist I was fair game for anything similar? However, no chance of going back to HG, but to be more wary where I keep my wallet on any future trips Asia or anywhere else.

Offline trickyd2

I used to visit HKG regularly for business prior to the Covid shutdown. Apart from the obvious bars in WanChai, I found most fun by travelling to Macau. It's relatively easy to buy a ferry and club pass combined. Places to look out for were: Darling 1 (soapy type fishbowl place) or one of the more Chinese orientated sauna clubs like 18, Familia Nombre or Golden Sauna. It's an experience just to be there and see the goings on. I shall remember the hourly line up parade in 18 for the rest of my life.
More information on 141 Forum.

Offline The Abstract

Some background reading.. Blurred boundaries going on between girls-just-wanna-have-fun/seeking romance/NSA fun/P4P

Thanks mate. Looks interesting. I will try to look out for this if I ever visit HK again!

Offline Jordan1

Just finishing off a stint in HK as part of a larger trip and can say that Fuji is an interesting experience to say the least. Went once at 3am on Saturday night/Sunday morning after not having any success in Lan Kwai Fong with civvies. A few girls were still up at this time but it was very few compared to the number of doors. Knocked at 2 girls doors to be quoted HK$700 (£70), and they were both very pretty Chinese mainland girls it seemed. Sadly this is more than I expected and I had 600 with me.  Another mainlander turned me down, to which I just thanked her anyway and moved on. Nonetheless, managed to snag one for HK$600 + 100 for OWO (after returning with more cash as I quite fancied the ones I spoke to, but they were no longer  available. This girl was good looking but not quite as good as the others. No DFK on offer - definitely more pump and dump than everything. No English either but this was expected. She hurried me along a little bit I genuinely think she was tired and who can blame the girl after she probably had been through god knows how many men by that point and then had me drunkenly pounding away. She asked me if I was tired and then put her pjs on after we were done so think that reflected in the service. Other than that it was good, so maybe earlier in the night it could have been better.

Went a second time at 11.30pm on a weekday and boy was there a queue of men. It’s quite the popular attraction (who can blame them). I tried lining up but personally I like to have a bit more privacy with punting so jumped ship before I got to the lift (the queue was like 10 men and it’s not like we were gonna squeeze all 10 of us horny fuckers in there). Leaving tomorrow so won’t get another chance there but would recommend for the experience and for a pump and dump with girls who are prettier than you’ll find working in the UK imo.

Didn’t try any of the other sex work on offer though I was very tempted by HG, just thought it was too much of a risk when I could go window shopping at Fuji for a lower price.

Offline ns007

Hi,

This is the place I used for the outcall massage

Girl was there right on 30 mins after calling, and no trouble getting her into the hotel, reception called my room and up she came.

By this point i'd had a few whiskey's so can't recall her name, but she wasn't ugly or fat.

I'm travelling to Hong Kong at the end of the month and have a question regarding the outcall services. A bit of a newbie in this part of the world...

- Do the girls go to any hotel (I'll be staying in Central) ?
- Is it legal to invite a girl to come up to your room ?
- Is everything pre-negotiated, or do you book a massage then discuss extras one in the room ?
- Do they take cash or prefer some digital form of money exchange ?

Offline Geezer135

I'm travelling to Hong Kong at the end of the month and have a question regarding the outcall services. A bit of a newbie in this part of the world...

- Is everything pre-negotiated, or do you book a massage then discuss extras one in the room ?

I'll take a shot at answering all thought I make no claim on being an expert on the HK scene.

- I was staying at a well known hotel in Wan Chai, but Central is not too far so doubt you'll have issues as long as the hotel is well known.
- technically the girl is a masseuse, I'm not a lawyer so don't want to comment on the legalities but hotel staff couldn't care less as long as you don't trash the room.
- you pay a rate for the massage then everything else is negotiated with the girl in the room, the lady I saw did the upsell technique e.g. "more money I do naked massage" then later "more money I give Blow job" but HK is an expensive city so don't expect it to be cheap. You're paying for privacy which is a very valued commodity in the city.
- I payed in cash so don't know if other forms of payment are available, but I'd doubt it as cash is very much king in HK. They may accept something like Wepay but best to check when booking.

Offline ns007

Super helpful, thanks for taking the time to answer  :thumbsup:

Offline The Abstract

When you say central do you mean Wan Chai? If so then head on over the jaffe road in the evening and scope out some of the bars there and you'll see they're full of WGs. The hotel I stayed in was not too far from Jaffe road and I had no issues bringing the women back to my room but the only thing I'd suggest is bringing your own condoms because none of the girls seemed to have their own

Online Steely Dan

When you say central do you mean Wan Chai? If so then head on over the jaffe road in the evening and scope out some of the bars there and you'll see they're full of WGs. The hotel I stayed in was not too far from Jaffe road and I had no issues bringing the women back to my room but the only thing I'd suggest is bringing your own condoms because none of the girls seemed to have their own

One would suspect that by Central, he means the district called 'Central' easily accessed from the underground station called 'Central'.  On the dark blue line on HK island. Thus west of Wan Chai, but not too far. Still, freelancers picked up in Wan Chai usually will not want to take the underground and for sure wont walk, so if one has a hotel in central, prepared to pay for a taxi to get back.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 04:09:06 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline The Abstract

One would suspect that by Central, he means the district called 'Central' easily accessed from the underground station called 'Central'.  On the dark blue line on HK island. Thus west of Wan Chai, but not too far. Still, freelancers picked up in Wan Chai usually will not want to take the underground and for sure wont walk, so if one has a hotel in central, prepared to pay for a taxi to get back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ah, of course. Thanks for the clarification.