Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _April_ Heathrow  (Read 1145 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865915) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline puntmiester

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Seemed decent at first as booking set up later the same day.
Got to the hotel on bath road and thought I was being ghosted, but recieved a text she's running late.

I was nursing a drink - for 30-45 minutes.....

finally she start giving me directions

The Girl

Average face and the pictures are very out-of-date. She has put on significant weight.
Probably around a size 12-14.

I decided to stay as she's 'good enough' and apparently submissive according to other reviews I read.

The Act

forgettable.
She would have continued talking if I didn't initiate.

Yeah she responds and kisses back a bit for a moment until she doesn't.
And her oral was decent. Her tits didn't get any bigger when she put on weight.
Doesn't really 'fuck back' with any enthusiasm.
Going through the motions.

Conclusion

An average looking, chubby, submissive starfish with horrible organisation.

Those of you that got ghosted got off lucky

Offline Saltnpepper

Yeah her comms are terrible haven't seen her for a few months. But it seems that she is so bad now I don't even get a reply back. Can't be asked with the bs.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 12:13:55 am by Saltnpepper »

Offline deg_dilemma

thanks for the review. She's been on my HL for a while but I haven't been able to arrange a booking. Was supposed to see her a few weeks ago but changed my mind last minute.

You're the first person to mention her weight gain. It would be a real turn-off expecting the nice supple body shown in her profile and then be faced with a size 14!

Online boardyhell

think she was a size 8 when I saw her and quite short,hard to judge when is on her back/knees

Offline ppunterr

Saw her last week and I felt she was closer to a size 10.

Offline puntmiester

Some girls wear their extra pounds better - a brazilian size 10 can still be toned

A small boned british chick however can have large love handles and a lot of meat on the legs.

Maybe a solid size 12 would be more fair than my earlier 12-14 estimation