Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani indian hookers?  (Read 3466 times)

Offline Hornylad

could anyone recommend any decent one that are genuine? ones preferably that have been seen?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not punted her myself but Aliya is at Temptations Prestwich if you don't mind parlours, she's got 1 Positive review on here

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hornylad

cheers guy will explore them.. that preston one i need to get round to doing a review she messed me about a few times…

Offline 19jammy

Layla at Indigo Nile in Whitefield, not tried, but I think she has reviews on here.

Offline BaldEagle

Layla at Indigo Nile in Whitefield, not tried, but I think she has reviews on here.

She also has an AW profile:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Re

This one is India/Pakistani I saw her over a year ago

Offline SeekingSteve

Recall one called Busty BJ Queen in Bolton, think she was a Nurse too. Cracking punt but was about 3 years ago. Think her profile is still active on AW

Offline Sweep70

Recall one called Busty BJ Queen in Bolton, think she was a Nurse too. Cracking punt but was about 3 years ago. Think her profile is still active on AW
yes you are right,saw her years ago,think she might of retired though? Cracking meet as welll

Offline Digital.2020

Not punted her myself but Aliya is at Temptations Prestwich if you don't mind parlours, she's got 1 Positive review on here

Bit late, where is the entrance to that parlour, Google maps does not show it but there seems to be a side street going to the back.
Thank in advance

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Bit late, where is the entrance to that parlour, Google maps does not show it but there seems to be a side street going to the back.
Thank in advance
The advert says 464 Bury Old Road, I'm sure if you ask when you make a booking they will tell you how to get in. If you have no intention of making a booking you don't need to know.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 12:47:39 pm by daviemac »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thank in advance
The front entrance is set back from the pavement, red door between the Newsagent on the left and Tesco express on the right as you look at it

Offline Sammo

This one is India/Pakistani I saw her over a year ago

She looks FAF, how was her service and is she definitely Indian/Pakistani

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not seen her and no info on here but this one just popped into my search, expensive and a few negative feedback only comments so a total leap of faith but looks decent if she does turn out to be a hidden gem

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Not seen her and no info on here but this one just popped into my search, expensive and a few negative feedback only comments so a total leap of faith but looks decent if she does turn out to be a hidden gem

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

three punters on AW reporting a no-show/timewasting

her insistence on using whatsapp rather than text is a red flag as well

reads to me as potentially a fake profile selling movies
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 10:15:57 am by scutty brown »