Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria-Sexy7 - Edinburgh  (Read 843 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5509140) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Single.daddy

External Link/Members Only
£100 hh + £30 Anal

Meet happened in this month. Wanted to try something different this time and I was looking for Anal. Confused between Daria and Aghata Partygirl. Daria looked more feminine, so went for it. Location was discrete, residential flats near Easter Road Stadium. Communication was sporadic and found a bit time consuming to locate the door.

Girl was definitely the same in the pictures but lost significant amount of weight. Very skinny and looked way over 35. But she was very welcoming and accommodating. Asked me to keep the donation on the dressing table and get ready. I’m a OWO guy and found very difficult to get the man up since she wasn’t ready for OWO though it is in her like list (at discretion). She had small tits and ass, and nice pussy. Went down on her but didn’t like the smell of the lube/balm she used there. Smelted like a weird minty lip balm. No DFK only light kisses. On with condom sex in various positions. Had ED in between so couldn’t do Anal. She helped me to reach climax with wanking, ball sucking and anal play. Really good anal play, so I did cum in minutes on her chest. No CIM though.

Post shower, we indulged in a real good conversation unlike other girls talk about shopping, eating, drinks, etc. on the way back, she returned £30 because the extra never happened. I found her to be very honest and good person. No clock watching as I spent almost 40 minutes with her.

Pros:
Experienced and good techniques
Honest welcoming person
Neat flat with shower facility
Good anal play

Cons:
No OWO, CIM (she doesn’t always do it in the first meet)
Looked slightly older than advertised
Look wise, plain and petite (im more in to curvy girls)