Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashanti Roses - Prestwich  (Read 917 times)

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

I wouldn’t normally give a second review but I think it’s warranted in this case as the meeting was so much better than my first

Booked 45 minutes at £65 plus a tenner each for owo and cim

Started off with very good fk which is really the huge difference compared to my first visit and made it much better

She has lovely soft lips and this continued for a few minutes while she played with my cock

Onto the bed she began owo which was good - plenty of licking and teasing before I eventually came in her mouth

Accepted her offer of a massage while recovering and this was surprisingly good - usually it’s just a bit of a filler really after pop number 1 but she seemed to know what she was doing

Turned over and more fk then a great sixtynine with her very shapely arse smothering me

I didn’t particularly full sex so was more than happy for this to continue until I came in her mouth again while pulling her arse cheeks right into my face

Forgot to say she’s very responsive to ro so that made it all the more enjoyable

Great punt and this is becoming for me a fantastic parlour - can’t remember having a bad or even neutral punt there and the price compared to most indies is brilliant

New pecking order of the girls I’ve seen

Ashanti (best all round)
Lauren (best blowjob)
Kelly (best kisser)
Lottie
Alex
Roxy

Seems ridiculous having Roxy last as I couldn’t fault her service but I guess that says a lot about the place

Hoping to see Leah next
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 10:52:46 am by Bustydusty »

Offline GingerNuts

Please remember to put a location in the thread subject and please don't remove it if someone adds it for you.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 11:07:42 am by GingerNuts »