Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Never judge a book by its cover they say! How true! What would you do !??  (Read 1745 times)

Offline FidoDido69

I had a recent experience where I returned to a massage venue in South Kensington - (it’s not going to be hard to figure out) … and my return was solely based on a girl I was introduced to by the masseuse as her friend for a possible 4 Hand Massage!

The girl I thought was even better looking than the masseuse! The Girl I wanted to come back see was Linda and Thai girl.

So I booked - making a lot of effort to make sure my regular girl there doesn’t see me … after the “activity” with Linda, asked her to check if the coast was clear and my regular was not around … I left .. and as I exited the premises … there stood my regular having a smile on her break! Busted!   She was not happy and assumed the venue didn’t offer her as an option .. regardless she was upset with me! I left …
… now the issue!!! I see my regular the following week , feeling guilty! She greets me with a smile and I sense the smile means more than a smile ! We go in to the room and she says .. you better sit down … “ the girl you see last week … Linda … she is not a she! She is a he! “ I was shocked and hugely embarrassed given what went down with Linda .. and i felt cheated and fooled a bit!

There were no telling signs… the breasts felt natural, the pussy looked real! Didn’t get a peak inside but certainly from the outside .. looked normal! Voice … ok .. only thing .. she/he was talk .. maybe 5’9”.. so .. I don’t know

.. no! Don’t laugh!

what would you do if you were offered a girl with out the information that the person in question is in fact a post op transgender person! So essentially the customers are seeing and from what I could tell getting FS from this person , was not actually what they are being led to believe ?

Would you kick up a fuss?  Complain post event 2 weeks later ? I’m feeling a big weird about it all !!! And not sure how I should feel or do!

Sincerely —- Karma is a b***h! 

Offline Jonestown

Your “regular”, Sarah could of course just be pulling your plonker to punish you and deter you from visiting Linda again.

It’s something that is bound to happen to any active  punter at some time or other, just remember when you next go for an STI test to tell them that you have sex with men, and be careful how you fill in those questionnaires about gender & lifestyles in future.

Offline southcoastpunter

Its a mute point whether they should have told you - some people will say yes some will say no - if indeed she is post Op. But if she is fully post op, if the surgery and her look now is so good that you didn't question it at the time,  if you liked her body, if you had a good time to the extent that you wanted to go back then what is the problem?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 08:56:46 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Stevelondon

Its a mute point whether they should have told you - some people will say yes some will say no - if indeed she is post Op. But if she is fully post op, if the surgery and her look now is so good that you didn't question it at the time,  if you liked her body, if you had a good time to the extent that you wanted to go back then what is the problem?

The problem is…….. a psychological problem.

I’m a bit of a fan of muff diving. So to be lied too (let’s say) by a SP who says she is female BUT turns out to be a post op trans.
I’d be miffed about muffiin 😂

For me it’s all about the honesty factor and naff all to do with the superfluous question of,
“You liked the look of her/he/it whatever………. So what’s the problem.

Offline Miketaylor911

Is Linda also from Thailand ?

Offline FidoDido69

Your “regular”, Sarah could of course just be pulling your plonker to punish you and deter you from visiting Linda again.

It’s something that is bound to happen to any active  punter at some time or other, just remember when you next go for an STI test to tell them that you have sex with men, and be careful how you fill in those questionnaires about gender & lifestyles in future.

Sarah not a regular … and Sarah introduced me to Linda .. as she and Linda as by the looks of it a team .. both Thai .. and it now also makes me wonder if Sarah too might not be what it seems…

And no.. I didn’t engage in FS.. that’s not something I have ever engaged in at a massage place… so sex with Linda .. but it was offered and Linda gave her number to message later and she would come to my house or I come to hers .. I have deleted her number ! No chance I’m keeping it

Offline FidoDido69

The problem is…….. a psychological problem.

I’m a bit of a fan of muff diving. So to be lied too (let’s say) by a SP who says she is female BUT turns out to be a post op trans.
I’d be miffed about muffiin 😂

For me it’s all about the honesty factor and naff all to do with the superfluous question of,
“You liked the look of her/he/it whatever………. So what’s the problem.

To be honest I’m still feeling weird about it - I know for sure I’m never returning to that venue again … and I’ve never even been remotely interested in experiencing a transgender pre-op or not. I don’t judge others - it’s a lifestyle choice and each to their own but for me it feels really horrible because there was a lot of kissing and tongue down my throat …

Offline Jonestown

Sarah not a regular … and Sarah introduced me to Linda .. as she and Linda as by the looks of it a team .. both Thai .. and it now also makes me wonder if Sarah too might not be what it seems…

The shop you are talking about is Chinese I believe, and whilst its not unknown for Chinese establishments to employ thais its far from common as there is something of a cultural clash between Chinese & thais. Would a Chinese TCM shop employ thai TSs, I somehow doubt it. My money would be on Sarah winding you up because you were supposed to be her customer and she discovered you seeing the other she/he/it.

Offline FidoDido69

The shop you are talking about is Chinese I believe, and whilst its not unknown for Chinese establishments to employ thais its far from common as there is something of a cultural clash between Chinese & thais. Would a Chinese TCM shop employ thai TSs, I somehow doubt it. My money would be on Sarah winding you up because you were supposed to be her customer and she discovered you seeing the other she/he/it.

This shop has two Thai girls Sarah and Linda , I think there was a Chinese girl and my regular is actually Spanish .. so Sarah introduced me to Linda .. that try her and next time have a 4 hand with us both (Sarah and Linda) so it’s not Sarah that said this …

But for sure Linda and Sarah are both Thai as i exchanged Thai pleasantries with them after learning afew words from my Bangkok trip 2 weeks ago

Offline petermisc

what would you do if you were offered a girl with out the information that the person in question is in fact a post op transgender person! So essentially the customers are seeing and from what I could tell getting FS from this person , was not actually what they are being led to believe ?

Would you kick up a fuss?  Complain post event 2 weeks later ? I’m feeling a big weird about it all !!! And not sure how I should feel or do!
I don't believe that you have any basis to kick up a fuss.  If the girl is legally female, surely that is end of story.  As far as the parlour is concerned, you accepted the masseuse, and what subsequently happened between you and her is between you two, and nothing to do with them.

Personally, I am with Jonestown and Southcoast, I think it likely that Sarah was just scaring you off seeing Linda again.  And it seems to have worked.  If I enjoyed the experience, then I would have no problem returning.  However, if you really do have such a major hangup about the possibility that someone might possibly be a post-op so good that you can't tell the difference, then I think you need to address that.  Otherwise, you will soon be avoiding all Thai, Brazilian, etc women for fear that they may be post-op.

Offline FidoDido69

I don't believe that you have any basis to kick up a fuss.  If the girl is legally female, surely that is end of story.  As far as the parlour is concerned, you accepted the masseuse, and what subsequently happened between you and her is between you two, and nothing to do with them.

Personally, I am with Jonestown and Southcoast, I think it likely that Sarah was just scaring you off seeing Linda again.  And it seems to have worked.  If I enjoyed the experience, then I would have no problem returning.  However, if you really do have such a major hangup about the possibility that someone might possibly be a post-op so good that you can't tell the difference, then I think you need to address that.  Otherwise, you will soon be avoiding all Thai, Brazilian, etc women for fear that they may be post-op.

Fair… I guess it is what it is. Nothing to gain kicking of a fuss ! The might give me my £40 back! Big deal.

But … you’re saying Brazilians too? I thought it was primarily Thai that were known for this ??

Offline Heph

I think the thing to comfort yourself with here is that the procedure to make a fake vagina involves splicing and inverting a penis, and taking grafts from the colon. The, ahem, hole-to-nowhere thus created serves no function, and has none of the usual self-cleaning facilities of an actual vagina, though there is often a reported yellowish discharge; so it is apt to get a little sweaty in there. People undergoing this procedure will be expecting to have to dilate it, at lease daily, oftentimes more, in order to stop it closing in and 'healing'.

Still, thank you for the funny story.

If the girl is legally female, surely that is end of story.

Obviously, this isn't the case. It's a legal fiction designed in the hopes that it might enable people with a serious psychological condition (dysphoria) to find it easier to avoid constant reminders of biological reality in the way societies order themselves. It's a matter of fact that humans cannot change their sex (something the overwhelming majority of 'trans rights activists' acknowledge). The 'girl' was not a girl, and the OP started the transaction on the basis that he is attracted to women, as opposed to men camouflaged through plastic surgery, cosmetics and voice-training to appear harder-to-distinguish.

But I'd say he has no recourse here, other than a funny story and a cautionary tale to tell.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 12:32:26 pm by Heph »

Offline FidoDido69

Reading back the comments I did manage a smile ! It could have been worse! Or could it … tongue down my throat might as well be my dick inside him/her!

But nonethe less .. yes perhaps a cautionary tale .. had I still had the number of just message to see what happens and I don’t know what if gain other than to get angry at my self.

Shit happens! I remember mocking my friend for making out with a guy dressed up as a girl in Fabric many years ago ! The person was clearly a dude ! 6ft + and built like he just got back from me universe! Like wtf! Maybe he just wanted to experience! Which I certainly didn’t otherwise I’d have partaken in Bangkok

Offline Jonestown

Reading back the comments I did manage a smile ! It could have been worse! Or could it … tongue down my throat might as well be my dick inside him/her!

But nonethe less .. yes perhaps a cautionary tale .. had I still had the number of just message to see what happens and I don’t know what if gain other than to get angry at my self.

Shit happens! I remember mocking my friend for making out with a guy dressed up as a girl in Fabric many years ago ! The person was clearly a dude ! 6ft + and built like he just got back from me universe! Like wtf! Maybe he just wanted to experience! Which I certainly didn’t otherwise I’d have partaken in Bangkok

You don't really have a firm basis for all this woe is me chest beating, you're casting aspirations at this Linda based only on the fact that she is 5'-9" tall and an obviously spurned Spanish whore is putting the needle in. Ask yourself why your regular would sit you down and tell you this ?

Offline Stevelondon

I think the thing to comfort yourself with here is that the procedure to make a fake vagina involves splicing and inverting a penis, and taking grafts from the colon. The, ahem, hole-to-nowhere thus created serves no function, and has none of the usual self-cleaning facilities of an actual vagina, though there is often a reported yellowish discharge; so it is apt to get a little sweaty in there. People undergoing this procedure will be expecting to have to dilate it, at lease daily, oftentimes more, in order to stop it closing in and 'healing'.

Still, thank you for the funny story.

Obviously, this isn't the case. It's a legal fiction designed in the hopes that it might enable people with a serious psychological condition (dysphoria) to find it easier to avoid constant reminders of biological reality in the way societies order themselves. It's a matter of fact that humans cannot change their sex (something the overwhelming majority of 'trans rights activists' acknowledge). The 'girl' was not a girl, and the OP started the transaction on the basis that he is attracted to women, as opposed to men camouflaged through plastic surgery, cosmetics and voice-training to appear harder-to-distinguish.

But I'd say he has no recourse here, other than a funny story and a cautionary tale to tell.

A very well written post sir 👍🏻

Offline Stevelondon

Why on earth is it a hang up, major or minor. To simply state, you prefer punts with real (born) women (ie: female) rather than surgically designed ones.   :D

Offline PumpDump

Fucking woke bullshit. A man can't become a woman. The emperor has no clothes and people need to acknowledge it.

This is an interesting case where a woman tricked another woman in to believing she was a man. She was convicted and is facing a jail term.
In a police interview, the victim said: "I believe that I was having a sexual relationship with a man I have now found out to be female, which I have not consented to."

External Link/Members Only

Offline FidoDido69

You don't really have a firm basis for all this woe is me chest beating, you're casting aspirations at this Linda based only on the fact that she is 5'-9" tall and an obviously spurned Spanish whore is putting the needle in. Ask yourself why your regular would sit you down and tell you this ?

I feel calling someone a “whore” based on the fact you don’t know her .. is a bit harsh and unfair if you ask me and uncalled for.

Regardless of who said what … it is what it is. But I feel labelling someone you do not know a “whore” is not on’ !

Offline elnukky

Its like going to a burger bar and they serve you lab grown meat or even worse, vegan 'meat'. No, its totally out of order not to inform the customer what they are buying.

Offline PumpDump

Its like going to a burger bar and they serve you lab grown meat or even worse, vegan 'meat'. No, its totally out of order not to inform the customer what they are buying.

Or even worse, horse meat! External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

I feel calling someone a “whore” based on the fact you don’t know her .. is a bit harsh and unfair if you ask me and uncalled for.

Regardless of who said what … it is what it is. But I feel labelling someone you do not know a “whore” is not on’ !

It was intended as descriptive rather than accusatorial, but we know what she does for a living, further she has purpose in discouraging you from seeing other [insert a word of your choice here], in that it affects her income. If I understand correctly she suggested at some point in the future a four hand with Linda, so was she thinking that you would enjoy the ministrations of a TS, was she going to tell you afterwards, or keep you in the dark ?

Encountering TS is an eventuality for every punter, at some time or other you are bound to get caught out, it comes with the territory.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 10:35:53 am by Jonestown »

Online scutty brown

OP isn't the first, and won't be the last.
I reckon I got trannied with this one
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277081.0

Offline PumpDump

The CPS guidance on prosecution for sexual offences refers to the appeal case of Justine McNally v R [2013] EWCA Crim 1051 which determined that “deception as to gender can vitiate consent” (paragraph 27).

External Link/Members Only

Based on this my understanding is that  a trans person who deceives someone in regard to their true gender may have committed a sexual offence.

Some more reading on it: External Link/Members Only