Struggling to find a review on her . Would be happy if someone could point me to a review .
She looks as hot as hell
External Link/Members Only
I have seen her long time ago I’m not sure if I was a UKP member or not at the time.
But anyway, she is very good looking girl! But that is it. I’ll give you a quick rundown if the punt so you decide for yourself
Entered the flat I think it was a top flat of a nice building near Gloucester Road station. Nice cozy place as far as I remember not the normal one fit for purpose kind of thing.
Big open living room with kitchen and on-suit bedroom. Quite nice.
She was wearing a nice lingerie and welcomed me in the living room. Was offered a drink which I refused as I came by car so no drink for me. She drank something mixed with a red bull I guess it was something to make it hard - not sure. Some kissing and touching in between all this. The she said she wanted to put on some new lingerie more sexy or something. We went to the bedroom and she started trying few things asking me which one I like. They all looked the same or I shall say similar to me and I don’t give a fuck about this kind of stuff coz it will get off very quickly anyway. She spent a good few minutes preparing her cocktail and several more choosing bra and pants 🩲 and we moved back to the sofa in her living room. Some kissing and mutual sucking she wanted to be top first but couldn’t get hard so I top her. She asked to change few different positions ( awkward ones) then some more sucking both ways. A quick pause so she drank some more of that cocktail she made earlier. Some charting. As she was ready to top me ( not quite) as her cock was semi hard, never seen it fully erected.
Forgot to mention I paid £200 for one hour including her cumming.
She tried to fuck me but with semi hard cock it did not work well after few minutes of trying. And all of a sudden she said you time is nearly over.wtf! I did not come because she was pausing every minute for something

:scare. She said I can shower if I want and that’s it I said I’ve been here no more than 45 max 50 minutes and I’m did not cum either her. She said if I want to cum I need to pay her for one more hour. The good things come slowly or something in that order. I went to take the shower and after a minute she came to check on me if I was jerking off. Wtf she said you time is over so if you want to cum you need to pay more. I was fuming already and just got out the shower clothes on and went out the apartment. Another thing in the beginning she offered me if I want a threesome with her friend I think her name is donnalinda or something a nice Brazilian girl ( not a TS)
If you asked me how I remember all of that purely because I was tempted to see a nice TS and she was and still is in my opinion a very beautiful one, also, that was my second or third TS punt but left a bitter taste in my mouth. I was so pissed off of her wasting time and cut short that meeting, so I did not punt for a while until I got rid of the disappointment I had. Even writing this one now make me feel angry 😡.
Don’t. Know how you can offer a service and just play around with people like that.
Having said that she is been around for quite some time now so she might offer better service now but I’m not willing to try again