Author Topic: Ava Summers Coventry  (Read 6912 times)


28 review(s) for AVA-SUMMERS (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Firefox20

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Booking: Happened In July

Cost: £100 for 30 Minutes

The girl. AVA in my opinion ia quite curvy girl but no stomach there. Huge Tits have never seen those big before.She very pretty and chatty makes you feel very relaxed if you are nervous.

Location. Well known hotel in the outskirts of coventry.

The meeting. Arrived about 25 minutes early and texted her to inform my arrival. She replied quickly saying she has just finished lunch and will massage in 20 minutes. I waited and she texted ready with the room number.

KNocked on the door she opened the door tbf I was very much surpriced to see a very beautiful face from the start she was very chatty which i don't mind. Offered shower which I took she mentioned there is toothpase there too.

She did'nt even mentioned money when i asked about money she was like oh yes almost forgot and laughed.

We then moved to bed she asked me if I kissed which i said yes and we started with kissing not DFK but decent enough I am not a fan of DFK anyway.

She then moved to OWO which was quite good IMO I told her that I might pop early to which she said don't worry I will slow down which she did it went on for a while then i insted for sex whci she agreed and I asked what's her best position she immidietly said Mish rubber on and we fucked and I was licking thpse huge tits too nipples were quite hard. She was also quite turned on and keep saying 'Fuck me hard' which I enjoyed a lot. :lol:

I then shot into bag and offered showered. Finished off catted for a bit while I got dressed. and was out of the door with 2 minutes left so all in all well spent 30 minutes.

Would I visit again yes definately. :thumbsup:


Online Punterperson1971

She’s a great shag and very attractive lady next time she’s in Walsall I’ll have her in doggy

Offline Beerswillin99

Great review, thanks OP!

Will try and catch her when she's back in West Midlands, will keep an eye on her profile :thumbsup:

Offline Firefox20

She’s a great shag and very attractive lady next time she’s in Walsall I’ll have her in doggy

Couldn't agree more. :dance:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983



Offline Pdiddy2017

shes back, but at those prices I wont be going any where near it

Offline Thompsonjohn

I remember her popping up but as stated above very pricey!