Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashanti - Roses Retreat - really good - Prestwich  (Read 2075 times)

Offline bbois77

External Link/Members Only

Hadn't had the chance to line up seeing Ashanti, read lots of great reviews in the meantime, then our planets aligned  :yahoo:

Phoned up in the morning to ensure she was in the house, booked her later in the afternoon.

Firstly her photos don't do her justice, can't see her prettiest feature which is a lovely face. Secondly she is a bit bigger than I normally go for but personality wise it more than made up for it.

She's mid to late 20s, easy to talk to and very pleasant company, nothing is too much bother.

She can do the dirty chat too, likes to engage with you to find out preferences.

Started off with some light DFK, Ashanti has the softest most lushist lips out there, then opted for prolonged sloppy OWO, this went on for ages before I returned the favour and licked her into oblivion. Interspersed with vigorous fingering from me a clit playing from her, think she may have come during this. As a note she tightened her pussy when even a single finger was inserted, bodes well for some sex, which I never got around too :wacko:

Finished me with more oral and masturbation, a horny 30 mins well enjoyed, £45 to the house and £10 extra for OWO.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Thanks for reviewing. I've seen Ashanti several times and agree with your opinion.

Offline Spurt

Another for the HL when next in the area.

Offline Bustydusty

Yes after a first visit that wasn’t great I’m a bit of a fan now - very responsive girl

Offline rocket88

I gave Ashanti a positive review about a year ago and have seen her a couple of times since. Always a good experience.