Author Topic: Thai Sexy Minnie. Preston  (Read 1910 times)


19 review(s) for Thai Sexy Minnie (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
25 review(s) for Minnie sexy thai (22 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MAK900

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 98
  • Likes: 3
  •  
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not a town I know but was on the M6 and felt the need so pulled into a Services and surfed around. Tried a few and came up with Minnie. Seeking to continue my successful run of Thai girls.
I don’t know the area but was a large new build complex of flats a mile or two from the motorway.
When I turned up she said she was delayed , could I wait 30 mins. I debated and decided to stay( based on her previous reviews)
5 minutes after the allotted time I got in the room.
I paid £100 for 45 mins plus £30 for rimming. She takes the money and does that cute bow as a thank you.
Off she goes to stash it and I undress .
She is here for two months. The flat has three girls, two working that day duos available. Sorry I forgot to ask the names of her flat mates.
She returns and I am sitting on the side of the bed.
She is petite and pictures are accurate. Nice face , few tattoos, breast b/c and natural , nice little natural booty.  She gets down on her knees and kissing and fondling me. Kissing is lfk.
Shower was offered and declined so I expected the wipe and inspection treatment but no, she lifts my legs and goes straight at the starfish. I grab my cock and she slaps my hand away and says “ no ,my job” ! And starts to lick and toss me off. This goes on in various positions for a while follows by 69. She is well lubed up but clean. Blow job is good and wet and while not balls deep is very good.
Condom on sex started with me sitting on side of bed and her backing on to my lap. I had positioned to take advantage of the one mirror in the room. No blocking and she goes deep. Switched to CG and her squatting on top in which position I popped.. pussy was well lubed and averagely tight. 15 minutes left but I had came to do what I needed and opted to go.
She was polite and friendly throughout and accommodating.
English is passable in that she can communicate and understands requests.
Very good overall for me. She says they are not busy atm but based on her service I think she is GVFM and I would return. As a one pop guy I would do 30 minutes but the Duracell bunnies out there would find plenty to keep them entertained for longer. She did that cute bow again as I left felt my cock and slapped my arse!
Lovely!

Offline LondonDominic

Good review mate - thanks.

Would you say her tits are real or fake? And is she fully bald down below?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, this one is in my HL and good to know she is here for 2 months though not sure when she arrived in Preston?

Must be from a different group but other Thai's tend to stay for 1 or 2 weeks, not surprised she is quiet as the other Thai's say they are busy the 1st week then it goes quieter once all the punters have seen them, they tend to like moving on so they earn more money

Offline Silva21

Prices are already on the up!

Offline MAK900

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 98
  • Likes: 3
  •  
I think her tits were real, could not feel any silicon anyway and no scars.
She has a bit of hair like many of the asian girls, but not a full on bush.
She says she has been here about 1 month. I think they plan to move digs but stay local but she seemed a little uncertain about when/where.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
She's been in Preston and Manchester off-and-on for the last six months