Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Bianca xX - Stamford Hill - Time waster  (Read 877 times)

Offline Mazino

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet her earlier in the day for an evening meet, confirmed services and she confirmed the booking again just before I set off

Got to the post code asked for address and there was no response, messages were not read until the following morning and still no reply.

Either double booking or not serious at all, either way she's a time waster  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Looks to me like you're better off not seeing her. She looks like a lard-ass, and from reading the other reviews she's a pisshead.
Also I'd expect a Hungarian looking that fuggly at that price to be a barebacker (though obviously that's not proven).

Offline fraseragar

Issue for me was she went back on agreed services and did OW instead of OWO. There's plenty of girls locally who do OWO nearby so the trek to Stamford Hill was a mission. In different circumstances I guess I'd have rated in neutral

Offline Mr Sinister

Issue for me was she went back on agreed services and did OW instead of OWO. There's plenty of girls locally who do OWO nearby so the trek to Stamford Hill was a mission. In different circumstances I guess I'd have rated in neutral

Always assume the opposite when it comes to prossies profile unless they explicitly state it on their bio, usually it could be the case that Sergei is the one ticking every box regardless whether the WG does the service or not.

A shame this one has alcohol issues probably why she's all over the place with the comms

Inebriation aside, The negative isn't actually that bad

She speaks street  :D at least you know she's down with the mandem and can take a pounding just the case if you can catch her on a sober day

Online last_days_of_logan

Always assume the opposite when it comes to prossies profile unless they explicitly state it on their bio, usually it could be the case that Sergei is the one ticking every box regardless whether the WG does the service or not.

A shame this one has alcohol issues probably why she's all over the place with the comms

She speaks street  :D at least you know she's down with the mandem and can take a pounding just the case if you can catch her on a sober day

This