Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Massage GF - Paddington  (Read 1884 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6433541) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Trixnex

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: July 2023

Cost: £150 / 1 hr (Option 2)

Comms: Quick responses. Sends you rough location beforehand. Then exact address a few mins before arrival. English isn't the best but good enough for small talk.

Girl: Some of her pics on AW seem a bit old as she looks younger in them than in real life. I'd say the most accurate is the one on the main page where she's taking a selfie in front of a mirror in white underwear. Her profile states she's 25. Definitely not. Her face was closer to 35. Either way, great body. Height probably around 5'2 or 5'3.

Services: Offered full massage + Happy Ending as Option 1. Went for Option 2 which is Option 1 + OW, FK, 69, RO, Sex.

- Her attitude was great. Very friendly and attentive.
- She offered shower at the start. Declined, as I had a shower before leaving.
- The place was a Mews house. There was definitely another person upstairs. Maybe she shares with another WG? Unsure if another punter was upstairs.

- Experience was similar to other reviews here.
- Stripped, then face-down on the massage table. Not the most comfortable of massage tables, mind you.
- She took her time with oil starting from each foot, each leg, ass, then moving up to the back, shoulders and arms.
- Those moments where I'd slightly feel a bit of her leg or boob as she moved around were great. A few times of faint touches on the groin.
- After undressing, she walked to the front, took my hands and placed them on her ass. I grabbed softly but fondly at such a round soft posterior.
- She then climbed on the table with my head between her knees. Then begins titty massaging my back with her oiled up boobs.
- Gradually evolved to her body-to-body massaging on top of my back and legs.
- After asking me to turn over, she starts playing with my little man for a short while.
- She then gets on top into Reverse Cowgirl position. Only, not sitting at my groin, she sat on my chest. She's not too heavy, but was still uncomfortable.
- In that position, I'd be rubbing her body, starting from tits, to belly, to sides, to bum, to pussy and alternate. She'd be wanking me off, titjob or rubbing my legs
- After a while, she climbed off, and it was time for the main event. At this point, probably 35 mins had passed.
- She went to knees and applied the condom and began OW. Nothing spectacular, a bit toothy. Most BJs I've experienced have been toothy. Maybe my girth is above average? I've been told by one WG that I'm thicker than most of her clients.
- After 1-2 mins of OW, moved to the bed which was right next to the massage table. Began with some LFK with a few pinches of DFK. I moved down, kissing and licking to reach her pussy. It was clean and pretty. She didn't allow fingering.
- Then went in for the missionary. I think I was already close-to-finish before I even begun as it didn't take too long for the pop. Shows how mood and chemistry can work wonders.
- She disposed of the bag, and told me to wait inside the room for a bit. Not long, she came back downstairs with towels. Went into bathroom and showered thoroughly, then dried up and changed back. Back in the room, she was on her phone. Thanked her for everything. She leads me to the front door, and we have a nice kiss before I exit at around 55 mins.

Conclusion: Great service. Massage was soothing. Not expert level, but definitely legit. A lot of these "massages" offered by WGs are glorified stroking. Sex was fine but that was because it was left till right the end and I came quickly. Very likely won't return, but I do recommend trying once.

Offline webpunter

Pukka review style
As for your start on here  :thumbsup:
You are now on one like, early doors

Already on HL central london / to do list
I lurve south american SPs, her rack looks impressive & the numerous pics dont look like any shopping
Would go for option 1
However massage tables ain't my fave, especially when you highlight not the most comfortable
Was there a bed in the room & any chance of migrating to this ?

Offline Trixnex

However massage tables ain't my fave, especially when you highlight not the most comfortable
Was there a bed in the room & any chance of migrating to this ?

Potentially. Worth texting her about it.

Massage table is good because of the doughnut hole to lay your face in. The table wasn't completely uncomfortable. Just felt a bit cheap, the padding wasn't very thick. Specifically where I felt uncomfortable were at my knees. But I tend to have a high tolerance for discomfort in general so I didn't complain.

Offline webpunter

Potentially. Worth texting her about it.

Massage table is good because of the doughnut hole to lay your face in. The table wasn't completely uncomfortable. Just felt a bit cheap, the padding wasn't very thick. Specifically where I felt uncomfortable were at my knees. But I tend to have a high tolerance for discomfort in general so I didn't complain.

:thumbsup:
What massage tables need is another donut hole in the middle of the table 

Offline GingerNuts

:thumbsup:
What massage tables need is another donut hole in the middle of the table

They're called a milking table.

Offline webpunter

They're called a milking table.

Are they ?
Would never have known
Not a scooby  ;)