Author Topic: Pixie peach - London  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

She's in London at a good price point. If you have a porn star itch . I may have a butchers but the pic with the 🏁 is a bit off putting. I've punted worse tbf 😉

Offline Private Member

Yes, she is in Croydon.

I contacted her today - was over text but we couldn't tie up a mutually agreeable time. I noticed that after I'd made initial contact her half hour rate changed from £80 to £100. Would have been interesting what she'd have tried to charge me had we agreed a time.

I suspect the lower rate is her Doncaster pricing

Offline FiveKnuckles

I noticed that after I'd made initial contact her half hour rate changed from £80 to £100.

Was planning to p&d for £50 but couldn't get away.  15min is now £60, great value if she delivers OWO.

If she still around for the next few days, may tick her off.  Do feel a little intimidated with all those tats, just means I'll have to fuck harder  :lol: :unknown:

Offline Saltnpepper

Yes, she is in Croydon.

I contacted her today - was over text but we couldn't tie up a mutually agreeable time. I noticed that after I'd made initial contact her half hour rate changed from £80 to £100. Would have been interesting what she'd have tried to charge me had we agreed a time.

I suspect the lower rate is her Doncaster pricing

Yeah seems so, she has more greens than reds

Offline Saltnpepper

Was planning to p&d for £50 but couldn't get away.  15min is now £60, great value if she delivers OWO.

If she still around for the next few days, may tick her off.  Do feel a little intimidated with all those tats, just means I'll have to fuck harder  :lol: :unknown:

🤣🤣🤣go for it and live to tell the tale

Offline fredhiggins

She has got really lovely natural tits, best seen on an episode of Naked Attraction, long before her most heavy tattoos.

Offline Private Member

She has got really lovely natural tits, best seen on an episode of Naked Attraction, long before her most heavy tattoos.

You're not thinking of Tatty Tyler are you? She's done Naked Attraction and states the episode on her profile.


Offline Private Member

I stand corrected - It looks like Pixie was in Naked Attraction.

From a search Series 5 Episode 5 is being suggested. May have to watch that on catch-up
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 09:46:01 am by Private Member »

Offline fredhiggins

PP told me her friend worked on the show and encouraged her to come along to a filming.

Offline fredhiggins

She has got really lovely natural tits, best seen on an episode of Naked Attraction, long before her most heavy tattoos.
Feel nice too.

Offline salazar

Apparently she is quite friendly with Alessa Savage atm. I tried booking a duo but radio silence from Alessa after an initial reply put me off.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Apparently she is quite friendly with Alessa Savage atm. I tried booking a duo but radio silence from Alessa after an initial reply put me off.

was interested to meet pixie two sundays ago, however she was vacating her room at midday and says she'll be back 8th aug.
looks like pixie was penned in for the august londonsexparties event in sutton, and alessa savage.   :wacko:

Alessa is £200/30min £450/1hr.   Don't know what contribution is requested to attend the party.  Knock yourselves out
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 12:03:31 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Danmanchester

was interested to meet pixie two sundays ago, however she was vacating her room at midday and says she'll be back 8th aug.
looks like pixie was penned in for the august londonsexparties event in sutton, and alessa savage.   :wacko:

Alessa is £200/30min £450/1hr.   Don't know what contribution is requested to attend the party.  Knock yourselves out
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ahh bollocks, that party was today! Wish I would have known sooner, always wanted to see Alyssa!
Though a mate of mine who went to the last party she was at, she didn't get involved...was purely there as kind of a host

Offline Saltnpepper

I like the look of that gigi girl not sure if she does solo bookings though. I would assume she is quite priced. That Rebecca smythes lives in my area I always see her in the super market 😄

Offline Danmanchester

I like the look of that gigi girl not sure if she does solo bookings though. I would assume she is quite priced. That Rebecca smythes lives in my area I always see her in the super market 😄

External Link/Members Only

Just parties sadly according to her profile