External Link/Members Only£35/20 mins Blow and Go
This was a last minute punt, I was on my way to Manchester Airport and had 30 mins free so I stopped and fired off a few text messages. Katy was quick to respond, agreed 35 for a quick b&g.
Since I'd seen her a couple of years ago, I'd read some reports and figured that with a bit of direction I might get a better result.
She's based near the the Morrisons in Eccles and that's the best place to park. Her apartment entrance is pretty discrete and I wasn't left hanging at the door for long. I was led into the living room and exchanged a few pleasantries as well as the fee. Took my kit off and sat on the couch and then she put a cushion down and was straight into some nice OWO for a bout 2 mins and then I asked her to lick my shaft. So she got the message and started to interchange a bit ... asked if she'd play with my balls as well.
So very decent action - have to say I was impressed with my staying power so by the time I came it was a good orgasm. Katy took the lot and swallowed it all.
Much better visit than my first time and good value for money.
Her AW photos are genuine and I'd say 55 is probably accurate - certainly not a looker but ok boday for her age and I think if you were going for a longer appointment you'd need to be assertive and a bit dominant !
Walked away feeling it was a great value for money punt !