Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VALENTINA ALL YOURS - Sunbury on Thames  (Read 862 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7237642) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mbaw20

VALENTINA ALL YOURS

External Link/Members Only

She lives in a block of flats next to some sort of industrial estate.  I visited during the evening and parking in one of the company parking spaces was fine.  However, if you visit during the day, parking could be a problem.  The flat is next to a busy dual carriage way.

Price:
120.  80+40 with anal.  Now her profile says 70 for anal but she'll possibly drop to 50.  But she charged me 40??  It was a bit confusing, but I wasn’t complaining as I got her arse a little cheaper.  Maybe she's not good at maths.  :unknown:

Looks:
To be clear. She's big.  Not fat big but Amazonian big. She this big sturdy Amazonian lass who can take a pounding. Her bent over with her arse in the air was the highlight. But definitely not fat.  If you like them small, she won’t please.  But her body is great if you like a woman with curves.  Tits are fake but they felt nice and soft.  Felt a lot better than they looked.

Meet:
She's a nice girl. Decent English and it will improve as we had a chat and she said she's taking lessons. Started with oral without (doesn't charge extra). A good but not amazing BJ. Though she can deep throat. Then onto missionary. Good eye contact. After that bent her over and lubed up her arse. She basically said, "Just shove it in".  And boy did I go to town on her arse. It rippling as i went harder and harder was amazing. She took it was no complaints. Finished in the bag.

Conclusion
Why a neutral?  Because even though she a took an arse fucking like a champ, she had very little reaction to the whole event.  Just a very pleasant "matter of fact" reaction. It was funny because at one point I was going crazy with my cock in her arse and she may as well have been doing a crossword.

Would I see her again.  Maybe. But only as a backup if I wanted my wicked way