Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy-eyes89 - syston (Leics)  (Read 1673 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6454506) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrkandmrsk

External Link/Members Only

Fee: 1hour - £120 Incall

Location: 1 Bedroom flat in Wigston. The place wasn't easy for me to find but more me looking wrong than a fault with the location. The flat itself is obviously just used for work and although clean it was rundown.

SP: A heavily pregant SP won't be to everyones taste but it's something I have always found sexy. I'd actually met her about 10 years ago and enjoyed my time with her current partner but never gone back (I don't punt that much). She looks like her photos although some I think were maybe taken a few years ago.

Service: I'd requested a mainly vanilla service with DFK, oral both ways and sex which were all done well. She was clean, chatty, wearing a dress and didn't rush me. I felt I was going to pop early and asked if more than 1 orgasm was ok and she said it's fine for whatever I want to do. I made the mistake of thinking I'd want to go again after, which I always think I do until I've cum. Had a bit of a chat before I left. I could have probably booked a shorter amount of time as I was out before the hour (my choice) but I don't like to feel like I need to rush.

Visit again: Maybe, I mainly booked her because she was pregnant and it was something new. It depends on what services she was offering as I'm more into kink than a GFE.

Offline RedKettle

Fee: 1hour - £120 Incall

Location: 1 Bedroom flat in Wigston. The place wasn't easy for me to find but more me looking wrong than a fault with the location. The flat itself is obviously just used for work and although clean it was rundown.

SP: A heavily pregant SP won't be to everyones taste but it's something I have always found sexy. I'd actually met her about 10 years ago and enjoyed my time with her current partner but never gone back (I don't punt that much). She looks like her photos although some I think were maybe taken a few years ago.

Service: I'd requested a mainly vanilla service with DFK, oral both ways and sex which were all done well. She was clean, chatty, wearing a dress and didn't rush me. I felt I was going to pop early and asked if more than 1 orgasm was ok and she said it's fine for whatever I want to do. I made the mistake of thinking I'd want to go again after, which I always think I do until I've cum. Had a bit of a chat before I left. I could have probably booked a shorter amount of time as I was out before the hour (my choice) but I don't like to feel like I need to rush.

Visit again: Maybe, I mainly booked her because she was pregnant and it was something new. It depends on what services she was offering as I'm more into kink than a GFE.

Do you mean Syston rather than Wigston?

Offline unknownking123

I was just about to ask the same question as she's usually based in Syston.

Offline ZeroCount

I was just about to ask the same question as she's usually based in Syston.

And the comment about it being a nightmare to find rang bells with her usual Syston place as well.  :D

Offline mrkandmrsk

Sorry, yes it was Syston! It won't let me edit the post unfortunately.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 01:44:20 pm by mrkandmrsk »

Offline RedKettle

Sorry, yes it was Syston! It won't let me edit the post unfortunately.

For some reason not letting me change it.  Have reported for mods to change. :hi: