Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia X - Guildford  (Read 4195 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WholeOrange

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few weeks ago in Guildford. £150 for 1 hour. Comms by text on the day. Nice serviced apartment maybe 5 mins on foot from the train station. Lots of car parks nearby too.

Georgia is extensively reviewed on here but I wanted to add my opinion too.

First up she's not that pretty. I think the aw pics are representative, and I wouldn't give her a second glance in the street. Nice body though. A bit heavier now than in her pics. But she carries the weight well. Nice big soft natural boobs.

She answered the door wearing the outfit I'd requested. I paid up and she stashed the cash whilst I undressed. When she came back we had a lot of kissing. She's very passive and you really need to lead and direct the action. This was fine by me, I like to take it slow. I removed her top and sucked on her tits whilst gently fingering her and groping her ass. Lovely!

After about 10 mins we lay down on the bed together for some more kissing and boob sucking, before she popped on a condom (my choice) and gave me a blow job. BJ was fine, and she gave my balls some attention when asked to as well. Everything was delivered with a smile, and the sight of my cock in her mouth with her tits hanging down has stuck in my mind since.

After a while I asked her to jump on on cowgirl. This was the highlight for me. She was enthusiastic and vigorous, I really enjoyed it. She was happy to snog and have her tits sucked whilst she was bouncing away too. After a while I popped in the bag.

She gave me a fairly poor massage before some more kissing and tit fondling. I move her hand to my cock and she gently wanked me before popping another condom on and giving me a bj. I wanted to fuck her in doggy but was enjoying the blow job too, and in the end just let her suck me off until I came. I got dressed and left pretty much on the hour.

Overall I really enjoyed this one. She's not the prettiest, but services were all delivered well and at £150 for an hour I think she represents good value for money for the area too. I've certainly paid more for a much worse service. I'd definitely see her again. Next time I might even pay the extra and give anal a go. It's not something I've tried before. Has anyone here had her up the arse before? Would you recommend it?

Offline thekman100

I was just too big unfortunately. She uses the tip of her middle finger and thumb to measure!

Online Celtic 69

Saw Giorgia quite a few years ago, for a young girl she's been around for quite a while. Couldn't post a review as wasn't a member at the time.

Had a great time with her & like OP was always thinking of paying her a 2nd visit to try the anal option with her as I should meet her criteria of being just average size?

Been a bit put off recently by some of her latest reviews saying things like she's put on a little bit of extra timber?
We all know her AW pictures don't really do her justice but how close do you think her body size is compared to her quite old AW pictures OP?

I would of said she was a dress size 8 to 10 when I saw her a few years ago?

Thanks in advance.

Offline MrMatrix

Saw Giorgia quite a few years ago, for a young girl she's been around for quite a while. Couldn't post a review as wasn't a member at the time.

Had a great time with her & like OP was always thinking of paying her a 2nd visit to try the anal option with her as I should meet her criteria of being just average size?

Been a bit put off recently by some of her latest reviews saying things like she's put on a little bit of extra timber?
We all know her AW pictures don't really do her justice but how close do you think her body size is compared to her quite old AW pictures OP?

Thanks in advance.
Yes its unfortuneate that she has some mixed reviews here. Still 78 positives says you'll probably have a good time :hi:

Offline WholeOrange

Thanks in advance.

I'm not great at women's sizes, but I'd say shes maybe a size 12 now. She's not "big". Just a bit bigger than her pics suggest. I thought she had a good figure.

Offline samreece

Looks like she’s retired!

Offline Saco

Shame I enjoyed her company and she allowed filming too