Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nid Thai Atherton & Chanipa Salford relax thai massage  (Read 16708 times)

Online spartanwizard

#1 Chanipa Salford relax thai massage
External Link/Members Only

Lovely lady approx. 45 years old Thai Salford
Pros
•   Probably the best massage out there (qualified at the Wap-Po-thai-school Bangkok) 9.5/10
•   Excellent HE, very sensual, cc swipes, plenty of reach unders etc. 8.5/10
•   Discrete entrance to the rear of house (converted conservatory)
•   Uses Proper massage oil which is heated up, and doesn’t linger or smell unlike baby oil.
•   Proper massage table with heated blanket if needed.
•   Not a clock watcher and im always there for around 70 mins in total.
•   GVFM £50 60 min including HE

Visited plenty of times and have never had a bad massage there. She will adapt the massage to exactly how you like it, and she knows how to get rid of any problems you genuinely have.

Cons
•   No shower available, although you will get wet and dry towel wash down
•   No drink offered (isn’t really ever a problem)
•   Conservatory does get hot but she puts a fan on
•   Doesn’t allow touching, only sensual massage with HE.
•   Husband can sometimes be heard in the house (doesn’t effect the massage)

#2 Nid Atherton approx. late 30’s Thai Atherton

Pros
•   Good massage better than most out there (qualified at Pattaya massage school) 8/10
•   Excellent He, the best around, She will have you on all 4’s and doing cart whelels! and if you ask she will do 2 pops in a 1hr booking 9.5/10
•   Allows touching and will get naked at extra cost.
•   Shower available before and after
•   Drinks offered
•   Not a clock watcher and you will regularly go over the allotted time.
•   GVFM £50 60 mins including HE, extras negotiated at time also gvfm

Again I have visited Nid plenty of times, she has got her massage down to a tee and knows exactly what us guys are after on the massage scene. Her sensual part of the massage and HE technique along with a fantastic body that she has makes for a great experience not many can beat.
Also her photos on vivastreet really do not do her justice, she is attractive and has one of the best bodies I’ve seen on a Thai girl, that includes girls half her age!!

Cons
•   Although she lives in a quiet location, her house and front entrance isn’t very discrete. Plus the fact she is a VERY busy lady  can attract some curtain twitchers.
•   Uses a LOT of baby oil which is heated, can be a problem washing off.
•   Is a very busy lady so last minute bookings can be hard to make.

Both speak good English, Chanipa is very quiet, Nid will accommodate either chatty or quiet depending on how you like the atmosphere. Both have excellent qualities and it just depends on my mood which type of massage I would like on the day to who I choose out of these two.

Both ladies HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
S

Offline par72

Stern, re chanipa - she advertises no sexual services on her website so how did you get HE, did she offer or did you ask - I am seeing her later this week so interested on how to approach her - thanks

Offline ISTS2005

Has anyone else got experience of Nid please - really intrigued to go and see her, just wondered how much I should be expected to pay for the naked massage and HE x 2!

I know the OP says £50 but dont know if thats her flat rate or a special for him, as he seems to be a reg.

Also, its difficult to find a pic of Nid, is it her in the OP link or is that a general internet pic like you get with a lot of these listings? Also, last question - how big are her boobs please anyone?

Thanks Chris

sexerme

any one been to NID atherton?

any more feedback recently? thanks

Offline ISTS2005

I did get round to seeing Nid, have been meaning to go back. Just as my friend Stern says, good looking girl, great massage and really good HE. Polished off twice inside the last half hour and very well done too I might add. She had a very cheeky giggle when the second load went flying everywhere. Think I might have found my Thursday afternoon treat!

Offline ProtocolDroid

I did get round to seeing Nid, have been meaning to go back. Just as my friend Stern says, good looking girl, great massage and really good HE. Polished off twice inside the last half hour and very well done too I might add. She had a very cheeky giggle when the second load went flying everywhere. Think I might have found my Thursday afternoon treat!

Thanks all for the info. Cgqf2sk, did you ask her for a happy beginning and happy ending, or for her to just keep going after numero uno? Also, was it more expensive than a single round of HR would have been?

Offline Carpy

Nid will generally give you two rounds without asking.

Strip off and get you little man into some form of life and lay down on back on the bed, she will take the hint and finish you off before massage and then after if you can do it

Offline ProtocolDroid

Nid will generally give you two rounds without asking.

Strip off and get you little man into some form of life and lay down on back on the bed, she will take the hint and finish you off before massage and then after if you can do it

Ha, thanks for that! :thumbsup:

Offline bigbilly22

OP, you mention extras with Nid, any suggestion of OW, OWO or FS??

Offline Access

I've had owo and full service with nid, however, she did try and bareback me also so be very careful. I posted this some years ago on another punting board. She's a great masseuse with a cracking rack, but too risky for me these days because of the bb

dj469

Well Ive been a regular with Nid for around 6 months now and there has never been more on offer than massage and hand relief with touching (through clothes) allowed. Ive asked if she would lose the clothe bit she gracefully declined, Maybe she did fs years ago but pretty sure she doesn't any more.

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks all for the info. Cgqf2sk, did you ask her for a happy beginning and happy ending, or for her to just keep going after numero uno? Also, was it more expensive than a single round of HR would have been?

Hi pal,

she asked at the beginning if I wanted HE, had a massage on my front first half hour or so, CC swipes etc and then turned over hard and she was straight onto it. Short time later she went into the planned HE and got me hard again and just tossed it off again. Great service. Might try for a triple next time by starting off the massage hard she if she goes like 1 minute, 30 minutes, 60 minutes!

Online spartanwizard

OP, you mention extras with Nid, any suggestion of OW, OWO or FS??

As far as I know it's not on offer. But money does talk with the thais so you never know.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Hi pal,

she asked at the beginning if I wanted HE, had a massage on my front first half hour or so, CC swipes etc and then turned over hard and she was straight onto it. Short time later she went into the planned HE and got me hard again and just tossed it off again. Great service. Might try for a triple next time by starting off the massage hard she if she goes like 1 minute, 30 minutes, 60 minutes!

Thanks; sounds like fun :P She's been added to the list! :thumbsup:

Offline jamesian

Nid is one of my all time go-to-gals.
One of the  best FBSM's out there.

Have tried to see Chanipa, but she is a bit further away and whenever I have had the opportunity she has been busy. She does sound very nice on the phone.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

sexerme

anyone have the updated details for chanipa?
thanks

Online spartanwizard

Google relax Thai massage salford

sexerme

Phoned Chanipa yesterday and today. Finally received a text from a different number. Says she's not working now back in February. Sounds like shes on holiday! would have been a nice massage for christmas eve!

Offline jamesian

Nid has moved. Saw her just before Christmas. Still in Atherton but now operates from a terraced house.
Opposite a car park (free) and with a reasonably secluded back entrance.
Tel nr remains the same.
Service also remains as good as ever.
Banned by:

Offline manfox

I cant find any photos of Nid. Can anyone assist please?

Offline jamesian

Nid is a beautiful lady. Quite mature. On first impressions she is quite shy. But she relaxes and laughs once she gets to know you better. Only pics I know of are these

Pics are quite accurate, although she is a bit older. Her body is very fit. She dresses in tight fitting dresses / mini skirts when doing FBSM. She does though have clients who just go for therapeutic massage and probably dresses more demurely for them.
Banned by:

Offline manfox

Cheers Jamesian very helpful mate  :thumbsup:

Offline ISTS2005

Hi guys, anywone seen or heard from Nid recently? I've tried texting and not heard anything since way before Xmas. Wonder if anyone else has any insider info. Thanks

Offline Carpy

Yes mate I saw her just after new year. Still going strong and busy as ever.

I know her friend is not there at moment- apparently went travelling.

Offline tincrusher

Hi All,

complete new to the scene -nid is sounding great, has anyone srida thai parlour in atherton.

any info on the girls working their?

cheers

Online spartanwizard

I gave been once about 8 months ago.  Received a below par massage with HE. Offered b2b but they wanted to much.  Forget the price now.  I've heard more us in offer or at least gas been.  Think they also change staff quite regularly.

Offline ISTS2005

Likewise I've been |Srida, it was £35 massage one hour and then £20 HE. I said I only had £50 so she took that for the whole lot. No other extras offered and pretty run of the mill to be honest. Save your money for Nid is my advice.

Offline tincrusher

thanks for that, i did go and try srida - my first experience at a parlour tbh.

i think the girl was mailee, was ok (great arse)  will be trying nid, very soon.

loving this site, any info on foxxy ladies at leigh ???

Offline tincrusher

sorry if it's in the wrong board, quite hard to keep up with all the different threads  :dash:

let me know if it needs to be in another

Online spartanwizard

What's foxy ladies in Leigh.  Prob better off posting in the North West discussion  forum,  not reviews section.  And if it's about massage, post it in the massage thread.

Offline Dezeen1

Has anyone been to Nid recently? Does she still offer 2 HR in 1 hour bookings?

Online spartanwizard

Yes she does. Unsure on whether she charges extra as her prices seem to vary depending on the punter.  She is now in a new place. A lot more discrete with good parking.  It's on a main road so ask if you can enter through the back door.

lionheart69uk

Where is Nid's new place? I tried Fern at Leigh. She was fine but I wasn't in the mood to pay the extra £20 for HR on top of the £35 basic massage charge. Accustomed to paying much less for so much more in Dubai, where I was working for the last few years.

Online spartanwizard

Not to far from her previous address.  It's basically Atherton town centre.

ryanyuri

Hi.
Yes I agree. ... nice place..

Offline SmoothieNeil

Does Fern in Leigh do HR?

Have read various reviews saying different things about her

Offline tincrusher

booked in tomorrow with Nid, any chance of you guys letting me in on prices? OWO,  FS if i can get that far!!

Cheers  guys

Offline SmoothieNeil

£80 will get you full b2b with he.

Most will let you feel their boobs and bum but is the luck of the draw wether you can finger them

Offline painterpaul

Yes £80 for B2B and up to 2 HE.

OWO and FS not on offer with Nid .

And I don't think more money would change her mind.

Let us know how you get on !

Offline tincrusher

Yes £80 for B2B and up to 2 HE.

OWO and FS not on offer with Nid .

And I don't think more money would change her mind.

Let us know how you get on !

Back from Nid's

like all the previous comments great lady, I struggled a little with her english but the convo was good.
£50 1hr x 2 HE again touching through clothes, and under skirt.

never offered b2b but next time i will be asking she has a great body so here's hoping i have a feeling the re visit will be better?

massage 100% better than the one i got from srida

more than happy to return. 

Offline bobbythedeal9

£50 seems very good value, with two he aswell?! Do you have to ask for this extra or is it all part of the service?

What's the parking like?

Offline tincrusher

£50 seems very good value, with two he aswell?! Do you have to ask for this extra or is it all part of the service?

What's the parking like?

free car park, read sterns review won't go wrong there (page 1)

Offline tincrusher

free car park, read sterns review won't go wrong there (page 1)

WTF, i mean spartans review !! sorry bud :unknown:

Offline painterpaul

Been a regular of Nids for a couple of years now.

Saw her last week and had a similar service to tincrusher due to the time of the month , however was charged £60 for the pleasure !

Bloody annoying when you spend good money with these ladies when there seems no consistency with their prices.

By the way not a tight arse just bugs me the usual thai money comes first attitude.

Rant over

Offline tincrusher

Been a regular of Nids for a couple of years now.

Saw her last week and had a similar service to tincrusher due to the time of the month , however was charged £60 for the pleasure !

Bloody annoying when you spend good money with these ladies when there seems no consistency with their prices.

By the way not a tight arse just bugs me the usual thai money comes first attitude.

i still give her 60 only had 20's through the reviews here  :unknown:

Rant over

Offline tincrusher

sorry pal, i dont know how i ended up with my comment being included in your original post!

has i think everyone can start to see not very computer savvy!!! :dash: 

Offline tincrusher

really getting the bug for this now!

any one got any views on fern at leigh?, and External Link/Members Only

and also one i drove past today which is really starting to interest me, External Link/Members Only

like i said think i got the bug  :rolleyes:

thanks

sexerme

I always thought it makes a difference when its their time.
whats the dates we should miss?