Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alluring Amber: reliable incall in Wellingborough  (Read 1213 times)

6 review(s) for Alluring Amber  (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stxrdg4

Fee: £280
Duration: 2 hours
Services: DFK, OWO, RO, rimming (me on her), sex

Visited in spring this year (and once before).

Comms:
Very responsive via text, easy to agree time then put in booking on AW. On the day I went to the address, parked up, then got further instructions on where to go via text.

The lady
Amber is a curvy lady, as she says on her profile, so don't book if you want a size 8-10. I found her facially attractive and would say she's very friendly. She put me at ease from the start and was easy to get on with.

The meet
Handed over paperwork, briefly freshened up in the bathroom, then got down to business. We spent the 2 hours in a slow GFE which was exactly what I was after. Services availed are listed above - Amber is good with them all, lots of DFK throughout, and generally just good company.

After the first pop, I cleaned up, then we chatted for a bit before going for round 2. Amber gave it a sterling effort, never mentioning the time as we were approaching the end, but the second pop was not to be this time. I showered, said my goodbyes, and headed off.

My only con (nit-picking, maybe) would be that I had to clean myself up - I'm perfectly capable of doing this, but it's a nice touch when an SP does this for you. That said, Amber's general overall company and the experience of the meet more than makes up for this.

Overall rating would be 8.5-9.0 out of 10 (can't quite narrow down)

Hope that helps and happy punting!

External Link/Members Only