Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: One of my worst: petite_nikki in Peterborough  (Read 2033 times)

5 review(s) for petite_nikki (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stxrdg4

Fee: £70
Duration: 30 mins
Services: rimming (me on her), OWO, sex

Let's start with the conclusion: this was a huge mistake, and I do NOT recommend to anyone.

If you like the idea of having sex with a very wrinkled, gaunt-looking zombie with a somewhat smelly downstairs who's hard of hearing and likes to insult her clients, then read on. Otherwise save yourself the time and just put her on the no-go list and move on with your life.

I called her and made the arrangements. She directed me to a nearby-ish shop then I rang (having arrived at that place more or less at the start time, as I'd imagined she should be very nearby). She then gave me very unclear directions while stressing "well your appointment starts from X o'clock" (i.e. telling me my time was ticking). After a while of following her shitty instructions and having to call back once or twice, eventually I make it there and that's when I see her poking her head out of the door.

If even 10% of my brain was working, I'd have just walked on and left it there because she looks nothing like in the photos. Her size is the only accurate thing but she's got to be a good 10+ years older than her stated fifties (either that or she's aged like milk). As I said above - zombie. But I'm an idiot so I walk in and then she starts ranting about how she keeps on giving men directions to her house and how they all keep fucking it up and can't "follow simple instructions". The saying "if it smells like shit everywhere you go, check your own shoes" comes to mind but I keep quiet and note how this is off to a fantastic start.

I ask to use the toilet, then return to the bedroom, strip off, and get on the bed while she gets on top of me to start oral. Before she does, she asks me if I "took something" in the toilet. I answer that I had not (all I did was piss and wash my hands) but she replies with "I think you did..." which was fucking weird and just continues to ruin the horrible mood. There are many points at which, if I had a shred of self-respect, I'd have stood up for myself or just walked or whatever, but there we go. I don't know why she seems to get off on insulting her clients and antagonising them. I soon get her in doggy, make the mistake of rimming her, then put on a condom for sex in doggy and finish in about two or three strokes before she continues to yap on about how quickly I finished while I ignore her, get showered, and get the fuck out of there. Oh yeah, she's also half-deaf so that also adds to all the fun.

Conclusion: I repeat, do NOT go unless you want to fuck a half-deaf, wrinkly, rude zombie. Your choice, I guess.

Glad I've written this review, feels a bit cathartic like I've finally processed the trauma  :lol:

Happy punting!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Poor old girl she really ought to pack up her thong by now! Saw her years ago, good shag squirter and muilti orgasmic and she could talk for england and was very enhustatioc but sounds now shes well  past here shag by date sad to say:(

Offline Condominium

Sorry to hear you had such a poor experience and thanks for taking the time to share.

Offline happyharry

I’ve seen her several times over the past 20 years, most recently about  5 years ago when it was a positive session (think I did a review). She can certainly talk, she is a bit neurotic. She is quite submissive and I found it works best if you are assertive and take the lead. Of course, things may have gone downhill since I last saw her ?

Offline funlovingguy

you are brave soldier mate, rimming a old hag, this is a no mean feat

Offline madeinwales56

I did warn you in my review written eight years ago. How the fuck this prossie has got any positive reviews is beyond me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 04:00:48 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline stxrdg4

you are brave soldier mate, rimming a old hag, this is a no mean feat

Thank you for the recognition! I look forward to receiving my Victoria Cross :lol:

Offline stxrdg4

I did warn you in my review written eight years ago. How the fuck this prossie has got any positive reviews is beyond me.

You absolutely did, and I should have listened  :dash:. I can only hope others now take both our cautionary tales on board when considering booking...