Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyChloexxx - Heywood  (Read 2445 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7211462) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Communication.....aw then txt
Fee.............140 ph
Location.....house in heywood

After doing sally and missyA all within a one mile radius i thought i might as well do the treble like my beloved football team.
Contact made time agreed and postcode given loads of on street parking and discreet location.
Txt on arriving and told to come up in i go very nice looking girl with a tidy body.

Straight into dfk 69 and a cim no extra charged very good technique and clean and fresh.
Round 2 started with 69 and fuking in multiple positions till i came a second time .
No shower offered and felt a bit rushed out once the action stopped but overall a solid green
Punt was 48 minutes from start to finish
Caveman out :hi:

Offline MT09

External Link/Members Only
Communication.....aw then txt
Fee.............140 ph
Location.....house in heywood

After doing sally and missyA all within a one mile radius i thought i might as well do the treble like my beloved football team.
Contact made time agreed and postcode given loads of on street parking and discreet location.
Txt on arriving and told to come up in i go very nice looking girl with a tidy body.

Straight into dfk 69 and a cim no extra charged very good technique and clean and fresh.
Round 2 started with 69 and fuking in multiple positions till i came a second time .
No shower offered and felt a bit rushed out once the action stopped but overall a solid green
Punt was 48 minutes from start to finish
Caveman out :hi:

A recent client of hers has been booking a barebacker for years  :scare:

Offline MT09

I meant for sally not this one, You get about cavey  :D

I meant for sally not this one, You get about cavey  :D
I was gonna say she's only had 3 :D

Online Bustydusty

Strange profile with no prices :unknown:

Offline frankc

Hey up pal, looks like you've been putting yourself about, you been eating raw meat again?  :D

Hey up pal, looks like you've been putting yourself about, you been eating raw meat again?  :D
yes mate right back in it now 3 a week  well behind with reviews. :thumbsup:

Online Bustydusty

Think I contacted her after a previous review actually and was quoted £30 for cim so binned her  :unknown:

Think I contacted her after a previous review actually and was quoted £30 for cim so binned her  :unknown:
yes i didnt realise till after the punt she charges for it  but never asked me for any extra  :hi:

Online Bustydusty

Might give her a try and just not mention it - kinki viki has £20 for it on her profile but never charges so…

Offline darkace

she told me to let her know before i cum.you lucky sod  :thumbsup:

she told me to let her know before i cum.you lucky sod  :thumbsup:
Maybe its the booking length  if you do the hour i mean

Offline Clitheroelad

Would that be an old friend of ours ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ah yes, just worked it out  :lol:

Online Bustydusty

I’m sure most of us have seen girls who he’s seen - occupational hazard no doubt he’s seen loads more and not left feedback