Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot nicky - Colchester  (Read 833 times)

6 review(s) for Hot Katie Thai 899 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline pixeledge

External Link/Members Only

took place last week.

Booked 30 mins by text for an hour later, along magdalen street, very busy road with lots of standing traffic at times, door to the house is right on the road and she kept me waiting outside like a right pillock for a good 5 mins... me trying to be discreet!

eventually got in, is the girl in the pics although a few pounds heavier but not much. I paid for owo £10 and kissing £10 and £70 for the 30 mins

On to the bed and started with owo which was really quite good and deep, got me close, went down on her and all clean there but didnt allow my hand to even go near the pussy... and paying for the kissing was a waste, only light and she kept holding me back from getting too close

onto the sex, missionary which she seemed to enjoy making all the right noises and saying "fuck me, fuck me", she was quite tight and i finished in this position.

if the kissing would have been ok would have been a positive... but you cant charge for kissing and then dont provide the service

she said she will be here for another week