Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PennieLane  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Third Man

anyone know if PennieLane is still around there seems to be no AW profile for her. I hoped  to see her before but never got round to it.

Offline Third Man

thats not so good I knew I should have seen her before. seemed popular I'm surprised she's gone.

Offline Cactus

Another one of the few very good punts in Edinburgh gone, the scene is getting depressing now, flooded with Romanians and fakes. 

A fallen angel, too flakey (and maybe a thief) to bother with.
Lanya, excellent but working infrequently.
Sweet & petite, excellent again, but not working as often as she did.
April, never seen her, but rated highly, but again closed by flakiness & hard to book.

DavidBrown

Another one of the few very good punts in Edinburgh gone, the scene is getting depressing now, flooded with Romanians and fakes

Lanya is really good indeed very hard to get an appointment 

Offline Sophie25xx

• Service Provider
Hey everyone just to say Pennielane is back but with my new name Sophie25xx

Hopefully lots of my fave guys are still out there as would love to see you all again!!xx

Offline Matrix

Hey everyone just to say Pennielane is back but with my new name Sophie25xx

Hopefully lots of my fave guys are still out there as would love to see you all again!!xx

Hopefully you're not openly advertising bareback like you used too.  :hi:

Offline Cactus

Hopefully you're not openly advertising bareback like you used too.  :hi:

I saw her a good few times and certainly never noticed that bareback was on offer, be that on her profile or in person.

Offline Matrix

I saw her a good few times and certainly never noticed that bareback was on offer, be that on her profile or in person.

It was when her profile first appeared, say 5 or 6 years ago. Went straight on my blacklist.  :hi:

Offline Cactus

It was when her profile first appeared, say 5 or 6 years ago. Went straight on my blacklist.  :hi:

Differs from my experience, but if that's right then I stand corrected!  If I'd have seen that then I'd not have seen her, however I've been tested a dozen or so times since I last saw her and I've always been squeakly clean.

Offline Matrix

Differs from my experience, but if that's right then I stand corrected!  If I'd have seen that then I'd not have seen her, however I've been tested a dozen or so times since I last saw her and I've always been squeakly clean.

Listen Man, I'm not saying she isn't good as I've never seen her. I'm simply stating what I saw on her profile years ago, perhaps when she was young and naive. No mistake it was definitely the same profile, it was clearly listed as an extra once she gets to know you situation.

As has been discussed before, we all know there's bb'ing going on and should always rubber up anyway and people can change. However as far as I'm concerned, advertising that service is an instant blacklist for me.