Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Mia James - Beaconsfield  (Read 3726 times)

19 review(s) for English Mia James (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mike72336762

English Mia James - Beaconsfield

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Profile Name: English Mia James

Date: June 2023

Comms: Phoned and arranged on the day, all with zero fuss. Super well organised, clear text instructions sent on arrival.

Price: £200 £250 for 1 hour

Venue: 4* hotel near M40 Jnc 2.

Service provider: Mia is quite a stunner. Super gym fit body, lovely natural tits, shaved, immaculately presented, expensive looking hair-do, slightly pumped up lips, full make-up. Basically, the full works. I'd guess early/mid-30s.

Service Provided: LFK, OWO, RO, Anal play on me, light domme, cow girl

The meet:
I knew this was going to be a good meet from the initial comms and the clear instructions on where to go in the hotel. Through the room door I got  to see Mia in all her glory for the first time. Red PVC.leather dress, high heels, she looked stunning. I'd had a good wash and douche before arriving but I always have an extra shower once I arrive, most SPs appreciate it and it's usually a chance to do another mouthwash. Paperwork sorted and all washed up I returned to the main room to a warm welcome from Mia.

Beginning with some LFK, Mia expertly inquired into my likes. I did have in mind a GFE meet but the sight of Mia in the flesh in her heels I decided to switch this up into a bit of a light domme session. Turned out it was a wise choice. Mia had me on my knees, worshipping her feet and long legs, before getting on the bed and commanding me to give oral. I was in there licking her clean, tidy, bald pussy for all I was worth. The session continued with Mia toying with me, probing my anus with a dildo, her OWO was great and the bag went on for Mia to pleasure herself on me in cowgirl.

Afterwards, we had a good chat. Mia is down to earth and has her head screwed on right.

Conclusion:
Mia is an attractive, glamorous woman with a super fit body. Looking at her profile again she's capable of much more domination than the light domme I had for this visit. Equally, Mia would give a great GFE as well. I can't see her ever taking on a submissive role, I think she's always going to want to take charge to some degree.

She's asking for London prices in South Bucks. Since she'd based herself in Beaconsfield/Gerrards Cross in a good hotel I was happy to pay. The location was based right between all my old stomping grounds so it was all very convenient for me. She tours a bit, but I will be returning the next time she's in the area and will plan for more domination next time.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 03:19:06 pm by daviemac »

Offline Stevelondon

Cheers for that Mike.
Did you get the full 60 minutes ?
Also, I don’t know the area all that well. So did you park easily in the hotel car park or elsewhere. ?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 07:58:05 am by Stevelondon »

Offline mike72336762

Cheers for that Mike.
Did you get the full 60 minutes ?
Also, I don’t know the area all that well. So did you park easily in the hotel car park or elsewhere. ?

Yep, sorry, forgot to mention. Got the full 60 minutes, plenty of hotel car parking that was hassle free.

Offline dynatron

very expensive but admit she is hot

Offline Stevelondon

very expensive but admit she is hot

What makes you say she is expensive ?

Offline Cunning Punt

What makes you say she is expensive ?

I guess you're being ironic.

Even more expensive now. 25% hike to £250 an hour.

Offline Stevelondon

I guess you're being ironic.

Not at all. Once again it’s a case of “What is expensive to one is not to another”

After posting my question I did note that her fee had gone up by £50 though. So as it is £50 more than one or two other SP’s I see in the Guildford area………. I won’t be dipping my toe in the Kara water 👍🏻

Offline Cunning Punt

Not at all. Once again it’s a case of “What is expensive to one is not to another”

The fact that not everyone's sense of valuation is the same is obvious, as the OP's point. Most punters on here would consider £200 an hour expensive. Either way, it was a dumb question.

After posting my question I did note that her fee had gone up by £50 though. So as it is £50 more than one or two other SP’s I see in the Guildford area………. I won’t be dipping my toe in the Kara water 👍🏻

Well, there you go!  :wacko:

Offline Stevelondon

The fact that not everyone's sense of valuation is the same is obvious, as the OP's point. Most punters on here would consider £200 an hour expensive. Either way, it was a dumb question.

Well, there you go!  :wacko:

But it’s not.

“Well there you go” followed by  :wacko:     Is meaningless and certainly does not prove any point you are attempting to make.
I’ll try my own

:dash:     

The point I was making has nowt to do with expense as you are suggesting.
It’s to do with comparisons of price.   
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 06:03:29 am by Stevelondon »

Offline mike72336762

Sorry everyone - I’ve just realised I’ve made a mistake on price. The rate on the day was £250/hour, hence my “London prices” comment.

This is my bad - sorry to sow confusion. I’m going to see if I can update the review to show the correct rate (whilst keeping my original mistake so we don’t all lose context.)

Offline Cunning Punt

But it’s not.

“Well there you go” followed by  :wacko:     Is meaningless and certainly does not prove any point you are attempting to make.
I’ll try my own

:dash:     

The point I was making has nowt to do with expense as you are suggesting.
It’s to do with comparisons of price.

It wasn't what I'm suggesting; read again what you wrote - you asked him why he said she was expensive. It was obvious why he said that and lots of folks on here would describe £250 and £200 an hour as expensive. And you're not going to see her now you've see she's 50 quid more than was stated, so have made a judgment that she's relatively expensive, so 'there you go' was clear.

If you meant what does the OP regard as GVFM that's not what you asked and it's not really relevant. My points and the OP's were clear but you're in your own world, chap, so we'll leave you to go round in circles.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 07:38:30 pm by Cunning Punt »