Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet New in town blond sexy whit bigg tits - Leicester  (Read 1477 times)

Offline RickRMS85

Review for External Link/Members Only

Comms: Had the itch for a no-frills quickie a few weeks ago and messaged the number on this ad. Was quickly given a postcode and pricing. Confirmed a 15 minute meet with the SP.

Location: Arrived at the post-code LE3 and was given a door number to a terraced-house converted to flats. Parking is an absolute nightmare so plan ahead. Arrived at the door, only to find it was a bunch of flats and didn't know which one to ring, so messaged her again, she sent the flat number and rung me in. Climbed up couple of stairs to the top floor.

Girl: She calls herself Tanya, and her physique is no where near the pictures on the ad (attached). She looks a fair few years older than her face pic in the ad. Told me she was spanish but I wasn't born yesterday and could tell she was Rom/Pol from miles away. Proper heavy-set mom-bod with large milkers. Easily a size 16+ but is pleasant enough. Lots of moles/skin-tags which didn't put me off but may not be for everyone.

Meet: Met with Tanya at door, she looked alright, as already mentioned, far heavier than photos suggest. The face pic attached confirms it is indeed her. She had an easy attitude, neither eager nor dismissive. Very business like. She moaned a bit about why I wasn't there for longer, made my excuses about time. To be fair, had she looked anything like her pictures I might have upgraded to 30 mins. She had just showered and was drying her hair and didn't seem in a hurry, good hygiene I think. No small talk. Exchanged cash and told her I wanted cuddling followed by a BJ, all of which was delivered rather mechanically with no enthusiasm. She wasn't very touchy feely, neither seemed interested in any eye contact until I asked her to. I had to direct her to be more sensual, kiss me lightly (I wasn't expecting anything more at the price) etc, which she obliged rather reluctantly. The slight upside was her milkers were amazing and I went into them like a starving child at a buffet. This got the fellow up and she went for a blow job. Good technique and I finished on her tits within a few minutes. Handed me some tissues and walked out, no help in wiping etc. No more small talk. Straight out the door.

Price: £40 for 15 mins.

Verdict: Neutral (4/10). I'd give this one a pass.

P.S While using the loo, bumped into her room-mate, fit as fuck (she was stark naked taking a shower when I walked into the loo and asked me not to mind her while I relieved myself. Was quite the distraction lmao), very pleasant to talk to, calls herself Isabella. Might see if I can find her on VS and give her a go instead.

Thanks for reading.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 02:11:42 pm by RickRMS85 »

Offline GingerNuts

Leicester added as the location, shout up if that's incorrect.

Offline RickRMS85

Leicester added as the location, shout up if that's incorrect.

You're correct indeed. Thank you for fixing it for me!

Offline Snagbadjer

I'd need a 30 mins punt with her to get some more time on those baps.

Offline Bendown

Is this marked up wrongly as a positive then OP, as your review says your verdict was a neutral?

That or I’ve had 1 to many tonight  :wacko:

Offline RickRMS85

Is this marked up wrongly as a positive then OP, as your review says your verdict was a neutral?

That or I’ve had 1 to many tonight  :wacko:

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to mark this one as neutral. Can't seem to have that option now that the post is up.  :dash:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to mark this one as neutral. Can't seem to have that option now that the post is up.  :dash:

It’s sorted for you now mate.  :drinks:

Offline RickRMS85