I wasn't quite sure to give here a neutral or a positive
as my first visit was brilliant and definitely put her in one my favourite's but when I tried to meet her again she keeped cancelling I don't think deliberately I just think she has a very sporadic and last minute attitude
anyway I met her in a nice apartment on the keyside ,not to far from town, she is prettier than her photos make her out to be nice curly blond hair with nice perky and rounded tits and a nice firm but and with a nice stylish butterfly tattoo
when I went in she was wearing a nice long skirt at top with no bra,after the plesantries we both jumped on her bed and stated to DFK as I undressed her followed by a really nice OWO and sex in various positions I came in dogy and after she asked if I would give her a massage with babyoil that led to some 69 and eventually another round and I staid almost double the time I hade book without seeming to mind

so in conclusion she is one of those girls that really enjoys her job but don't really consider it a proper serious job
30min for 80
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only