Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Marie - Ilkeston  (Read 2817 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Notts bloke

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to see Kylie for a while but I like to call usually rather than book in advance. You see, usually the hunt starts around 8am and see who's available. I bide my time for a while and watch who's lights go green or who's numbers are showing. Some aren't available when called but fear of loss and all that, just makes me want someone more. By about 11 o clock I've got a fucking raging horn on and I'm ready as fuck by the time I'm there. It's like a little hunt. Nevertheless, I messaged Kylie and we agreed time and date. Location was sent in a detailed message that seemed professional and I just knew I wasn't going to get mucked about.

Location was a safe street not far from Morrisons in Ilkeston

I didn't have to worry about not being majorly horned up when I got there because she's fit as fuck. Plump lips, massive tits and curvy but not fat. People usually mean fat when they say curvy but not in this case. Just got a great ass. She has an alt look about her and I imagined she could have been in front magazine back in the 2000s. Probably in a 3 way spread with Vikki Blows and Alex Sim- Wise. I like alt girls. I like them a lot but ones on AW are usually rough.

Anyway money exchanged and we chat as I strip off and lay on the bed talking before we start kissing. Full on dfk and she's a great kisser. Onto oral and she can't get all the way down because of my girth but she keeps trying, bless her. Into a 69 and she has a tidy little pussy with pierced clit. Both nipples also pierced. Her boobs are so soft and I would never believe they are fake if I wasn't told.

Sex in numerous positions and she's eager and making all the right noises but I wanted to blow my load in her mouth. Off with the rubber and I ask her if she can deep throat me when I cum. When I cum she forced her head down and I'm saying all sorts of expletives because it felt fucking fantastic.

She's a great girl and well reviewed on here for a reason. I should have seen her ages ago. Bit of a chat on the bed afterwards, we spoke about one of her friends I have seen and I do really wish I could have her and femme together but today's climate means I'm fucking skint.

Huge positive.

Offline tightfoot69

She is fantastic. I would love if she did W/S but apart from that the perfect WG for me. Great DFK, OWO and CIM. FAF and a great attitude.

Online Dipper

Never seen. But that record of greens is quite an accolade. 👏🏻

She Must know what a bloke needs to a tee. Although I’m not particularly wowed by her pictures, I feel like I almost have to book.  :D

Offline Maverick1138

I saw Kylie a few times some time back but havent had the chance to review - all were positive meets and there are already a huge amount of reviews on here (will try and get to my reviews at some point).

I only have one question to those who have seen Kylie - is it just me or has anyone else noticed that early in the meet she always exits the room for about 3 mins for one reason or another? Either to turn the heating down or to fetch a drink? Probably not a big deal but when it happened more than once I thought it was a bit interesting to see if it happened to others?

Offline Notts bloke

She didn't leave the room once with me.

Online Dipper

I saw Kylie a few times some time back but havent had the chance to review - all were positive meets and there are already a huge amount of reviews on here (will try and get to my reviews at some point).

I only have one question to those who have seen Kylie - is it just me or has anyone else noticed that early in the meet she always exits the room for about 3 mins for one reason or another? Either to turn the heating down or to fetch a drink? Probably not a big deal but when it happened more than once I thought it was a bit interesting to see if it happened to others?

Some kind of security ? Stashing of cash? Freshen up… could be a million things.

A lot do.

Offline gbyld87

Some kind of security ? Stashing of cash? Freshen up… could be a million things.

A lot do.

I've never noticed her do that, in the times I've seen her.  She sometimes freshens up halfway through, but that depends on the direction round one took.

Offline nbarnes

I really want to go see her as well.

I had a quick question - does she have a pierced tongue?

That's one thing I would like to tick off the bucket list and I am sure I saw something around this somewhere  :unknown:

Offline Weyoun

I really want to go see her as well.

I had a quick question - does she have a pierced tongue?

That's one thing I would like to tick off the bucket list and I am sure I saw something around this somewhere  :unknown:

Yes she has a pierced tongue

Offline gbyld87

Yes she has a pierced tongue

And everything else just about!

Offline xxpat

Does she have a twitter account does anyone know?