Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Layla - Boston Hotel visit - cheap and very, very cheerful  (Read 2356 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982932) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online Benjboy87

I was traveling up from Cambridgeshire for the weekend to see a mate near Skeggy, and decided to break the journey down with a stop ay a hotel on the outskirts of Boston.

Having known I was making this trip a few days beforehand, I had spoken to a few "service providers" that were either close to Boston or on the way.
I found layla on the usual site....

External Link/Members Only

We had agreed she would come to my hotel, but I had to pick her up. No big deal, she was 5 min drive from the hotel. We spoke initially by email before moving over to what's app.

Agreed on a price of £80 for "about an hour or so" (her words, not mine).
I'll admit, I was skeptical at first given the price. But for 80 notes I thought worth the risk.

And it was......

As she got in my car, I turned to say hello and was planted with a snog. I couldn't get a great look at her because it was dark but having got me into a semi already given how deep and passionate that snog was, I was eager to get back to the hotel, as you can imagine.
Once parked up, we walked in passed reception holding hands and down the corridor into my very cheap £40 room for the night and despite being very cheap, was perfectly clean and adequate.
Once in the room, we stoop and had a snog, hands romaing eachother. I also got to have a good look at her.
Now she is curvy, but not overly. She has terrific boobs, a gorgeous smile and I did find her attractive.
She has tattoos and piercing. Both nipples are peirced and so is her tongue.
After we removed eachothers clothes (she had a dress on and revealed a thong and bra set (black and see-through) she sat on the bed, pulled my trousers done and gave me an excellent bj. She took it all the way (about 7") and varied speed and depth with some hand motions.
After some of that, I then lay on the bed with her for her to be inbetween my legs for more sucking. She had left 2 condoms on a bedside cabinet and I reached for 1. She took the hint, applied it and climbed on top.

At this point, she was surprisingly wet, and I slid in with ease. She rode me in cowgirl, putting her tits in my face and kissing me very deeply.
We then switched, and I stood at the end of the bed whist she reverse parked onto my cock. I stood still whilst she rocked back and forth, as I admired the site. Then I grabbed her hips, put 1 foot on the bed and began pounding home for England.

She then lay on her back and I climbed on top for some mish, with 1 hand on my hip, the other around the back of my head pulling me in for lots of snogging.

I then removed the condom, and she lay next to me wanking me and kissing me until I was ready to cum.
She doesn't do cum in mouth, but what she did do is make me cum.on her tits and then proceed to suck me after I had shot my cum, making my kegs start to shake.

After we cleaned up, we lay and had a chat and a cuddle. I wasn't up for round 2 as it was late at this point.
I then drove her back to the location I picked her up from.

All in all, for £80, this was fantastic value. I understand she won't be everyone's cup of tea, but much rather a more girl next door type of is amazing at what she does rather then a size 0 fake tits where its like shagging a pouch of potatoes.

Until next tome gentlemen, happy punting.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 09:20:24 am by Benjboy87 »

Offline ZeroCount

I was traveling up from Cambridgeshire for the weekend to see a mate near Skeggy

My commiserations, I can see why you felt the need for some fun on the way.  :D

Great review mate, very detailed, thanks! Boston is rather out of my way, but it's tempting. She looks hot as fuck to me - not everyone's cup of tea as you say, but definitely right up my street. And for those prices you can't go wrong.

Online Benjboy87

My commiserations, I can see why you felt the need for some fun on the way.  :D

Great review mate, very detailed, thanks! Boston is rather out of my way, but it's tempting. She looks hot as fuck to me - not everyone's cup of tea as you say, but definitely right up my street. And for those prices you can't go wrong.

Haha,
Yeah definitely took the mind of what I was about to experience in skeggy.

I guess 1 way to look at it is if you book the hotel (local travelodge) and then layla, it cost me £120 total which is still excellent value.

Offline Biff6

Travelodge, you always know what to expect....

Offline Snagbadjer

Glad you enjoyed yourself, mate. I've been down to Boston for a couple of punts. Loads of Polish, Lithuanian and Portuguese women down there. Bit a sh*t hole tbh, but it is what it is.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice one dude, i was very curious about this girl, now she's deffo going on my to do list. Only draw back is it's Boston!!

Online Benjboy87

It was my first time in Boston. Luckily I was only passing through.

Already looking at my next visit so I can see Miss Layla. I'll probably book travelodge again. Its on the outskirts of Boston.

Offline shed

Great review. She has listed £50 for 30 minutes and £120 for 60 minutes in call. How did you negotiate the £80 per hour out all rate.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:42:42 pm by shed »

Online Benjboy87

Well, she didn't have prices for coming to me. I just said if I give you 80, what would that give me? And then she said an hour or so.

There was no rush to take her back.

Offline Nottsguy69

Punts like this are few and far between . Was a time when you’d come across crackers like this quite often .

Online Benjboy87

Punts like this are few and far between . Was a time when you’d come across crackers like this quite often .

During the 1939 - 1945 conflict with Germany ....

Offline Nottsguy69

I’m not quite that old 😂

Offline Jamesbattersea

Great review. She has listed £50 for 30 minutes and £120 for 60 minutes in call. How did you negotiate the £80 per hour out all rate.  :hi:

At those prices i'll have 2 half hours back to back!!