Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese near Broadway Cinema Nottingham  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Arthurcc

External Link/Members Only

There is also an advert on gumtree for cheaper massage, but the viva advert is a fs £60/£100.

Not the girl in the advert but given the randomness of some Chinese punts, I was pretty pleased with the girl I met. In fact I’d say she was better than the photo, which a really rare, although her English mirrored my Chinese so not easy to chat, but not there to chat really anyway! This girl probably arrived or leaves today as there was a packed case in the room.

There s a receptionist who used to work in the green Chinese shop in trinity square. She told me they moved out of the shop to get more space and the people there weren’t so nice. I think the reality is that it was just massage in the shop and they wanted more to get more money in. As always, the receptionist declines to partake, which is a shame.

So it was a fairly standard meeting with sucking and various positions and a bit f light kissing. Nothing amazing, but nothing bad. Felt a fairly safe and discrete place and didn’t feel concerned for welfare / privacy at all.

I had half hour and we were more or less bang on time. The service was decent and girl much better than I’d expected so I’ve gone positive.

Offline ZeroCount

Better than the girl in the photos?! So absolutely drop dead gorgeous then? Was it the usual setup where the room is so dim you can barely see the girl at all?  :D

Can you say roughly how old she was, and were the tits real or fake? If she's half as hot as the girl in the pics, she'll be getting some of my money... assuming she hasn't just left, as you suspected she might.

Offline Arthurcc

She had a similar body and imho a nicer face. Ultimately we’re all different in what we go for and my eyesight is near perfect!

I’d say she was mid 20’s with natural boobs, probably a b cup.

Offline ZeroCount

Thanks for the info! She sounds right up my street, I'll give her a go, just hope she hasn't left and been replaced with a munter.  :D