Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetBlondieBella - Pregnant - Anal. Coventry  (Read 4159 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333514) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Dylanbob

The problem with this hobby is to a degree you are always looking for the next thing. Saw Bellas light come on, which offered giving a nice looking pregnant girl a seeing to up the bum.

When : Last few months
Location : Hotel in Coventry. I have punted there before, its fine and gets the job done.
Comms : Sent a text, arranged no problems.
Price : Now going on her profile she has I'm guessing had the baby as the pregnant references have gone. I paid whatever the standard rate for 30 mins was at the time plus £40 for anal. Can't rememeber what that was. But must have been £130/150.
Description : Good looking blonde lady in her late 20's, Id say 5'7 clearly very pregnant. Must have been 6 plus months but i'm no expert
Services taken : FK, OW, Protected Anal.
Action : Paperwork out of the way, got straight into some French kissing which was decent. But I was not there for a standard meet, she gave me some OW which was decent, not sure if OWO was on offer but assumed not given the circumstances. Then inserted myself in her bum in a few positions while holding her swollen belly till I came.
Pros : Unique Experience
Cons : Like all rare experiences it came with decent cost, not sure I would be bothered about doing it again. But that day it was the only thing I could think about.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 03:03:07 am by Dylanbob »

Offline fredhiggins

Certainly one for the wank bank.

Offline DaveR

Sounds great
Was she enthusiastic about the bum fun or not that much into it?

Offline JontyR

The problem with this hobby is to a degree you are always looking for the next thing.
You can revisit and have a lactating meet now.

Offline Dylanbob

Sounds great
Was she enthusiastic about the bum fun or not that much into it?

She was getting really into it

Offline Dylanbob

That doesn't do anything for me to be honest, sure it will for others

Offline GingerNuts

On her profile it says she's not currently doing lactation bookings.

Offline macman26

That's amazing thanks for the review like others have said definitely one to remember... How long time since I've been with a pregnant lady and definitely, I need to do it again.... And then having anal on top..... You weren't tempted to getting her vagina as well after a suitable recovery time?  I'm afraid I was probably booked, at least two hours with her actually looks as hot as fuck

Offline Beerswillin99

Certainly one for the wank bank.

Definitely :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Thanks for the great review, OP.

Offline Dylanbob

That's amazing thanks for the review like others have said definitely one to remember... How long time since I've been with a pregnant lady and definitely, I need to do it again.... And then having anal on top..... You weren't tempted to getting her vagina as well after a suitable recovery time?  I'm afraid I was probably booked, at least two hours with her actually looks as hot as fuck

Definitely got value for money in memories. Paloma many yonks ago is the only girl to get me to cum twice in 30 mins. I have to be honest I didn't even think about it, was all about the ass.