Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit fun embarrassing w/g visit  (Read 3799 times)

Offline hec123

About 20 years ago ish seen a girl In Washington via valentines agency always wanted to try water sports so went to hers bit kiss ect then she says ok av ran a warm bath if you lye in it all stand over you and piss on you. Gets in position she starts to piss and comes on her monthly at the same time like the Red Sea was an awkward few minutes.my second one was with a girl in North Shields am naked she’s on top of me fucking cowgirl when a Russian bouncer walks in says ignore me picks up some keys and walks out, we all must have a funny embarrassing story to tel

Offline Luvslicking

Not as good as yours, but I remember one of my first punts in a brothel in Hull. Over on an industrial estate, anyway I went in and sat in a "waiting" room where there was a couple of ladies. Who were just starting to flirt a little When this guy comes is like hulk hogan whooping and hollering. He says to me make sure you see candy she sucks like a Dyson and rides like a bucking bronco. When he said this the other 2 lasses who were in the room started laughing both stood up and dragged him out of the room (in a good way). Anyway as a young lad I was sat there thinking WTF does he have some sort of season ticket here  :D  I did see candy and his recommendation was correct. And I could here him whooping and hollering in the room next door with the other 2 ladies. This was over 25 years ago and has always stuck in my mind.

Offline Candyman1900

Well after my first marriage broke up the lads took me to a pub with a private party after. So after a good session with the lads and closing time wewent into the function room for the private party. We each forked up the entry fee and sat down ready for the show. This is where my, first shock came as I didn't know the lads had set me up to be part of the show. So this lady came out pulled a chair to the middle and pulled me up and then tied me to the chair. The first lady started to lap dance and was undoing my shirt and jeans. It was then my second shock came, the second lady came dressed like a mistress amd armed with a whip. I didn't get a good look at her at first as I had tits in my face. Then the first lady got off and the second was stood in front of me and fuck me it's was my neighbour who lived 2 doors down from me. She looked shocked and then straddled me whispered in my ear we best have words later then carried on with the show and when I say show it was a sex show and I got to fuck both off them. Needless to say I had some interesting conversations with her in the future and not to mention a couple more bookings with her.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Not a personal story but a friend visited a rom house. Agreed price over phone, but when there the usuall thats extra baby, thats extra baby. He still did the deed, but on his way out used the bathroom and managed tonshit in one of the girls make up bags 😂😂😂

Offline Leisa247

Not a personal story but a friend visited a rom house. Agreed price over phone, but when there the usuall thats extra baby, thats extra baby. He still did the deed, but on his way out used the bathroom and managed tonshit in one of the girls make up bags 😂😂😂
Did he charge them extra ?

Online Punterperson1971

This is a good read maybe should have been moved to topic or off topic because I think loads more would contribute

Offline Paulost

Wasn’t funny for her at the time … I warned her I shot quite a big load  but she was adamant she could manage  … warned her again and she kept sucking I came quite a bit and  she couldn’t swallow it quick enough and it came out her nose !! 
After a lot of coughing spluttering and sneezing she wasn’t best pleased with me lol
A few months later I bumped into her in Tescos and she asked if I knew where the Vicks inhalers were kept … seen the funny side eventually 😂😂

Offline Chilled North East

In my negative review of the viva street Asian lady in Durham I forgot to mention the frozen chicken that was balanced on the bathroom radiator defrosting

Offline Candyman1900

In my negative review of the viva street Asian lady in Durham I forgot to mention the frozen chicken that was balanced on the bathroom radiator defrosting

Lol that hilarious, if you had a longer booking you might have got chicken fried rice to go