Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EliteChloeDior  (Read 3296 times)

Loveit

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this girl? AW profile and feedback are amazing. Would appreciate the experience any member has had.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this girl? AW profile and feedback are amazing. Would appreciate the experience any member has had.

......as is £250 the hour  :scare:

mrhappypants

Loveit, what are you going to get here that you can't get at half the price elsewhere?

Loveit

Well I think her profile speaks for itself. However please feel free to suggest comparable alternatives at half the price. But directly comparable please.

Offline Bartolomeo

A guy saw her when she went up to manchester with kimcindy for her first 'tour'. He said she did not look like pics and services were average at best.

Her price is insane anyway

mrhappypants

Well I think her profile speaks for itself. However please feel free to suggest comparable alternatives at half the price. But directly comparable please.

Does anyone know if Cindy, previously of HoD is still working independently and what her profile is?  Black girl, v pretty, gym toned, nice big fake boobs, PSE, up for pretty much anything?  I saw her early last year.

Loveit

Thanks to those who contributed to my thread. You are right of course the cost is ridiculous but the lack of alternative recommendations is disappointing. Perhaps that is why she can command the price?

Stealthshagger

Thanks to those who contributed to my thread. You are right of course the cost is ridiculous but the lack of alternative recommendations is disappointing. Perhaps that is why she can command the price?

alot of her feedback seems to be from webcam. her feedbacks include negative. not that aw feedbacks mean much. But these facts suggest she isnt commanding shit. dont be fooled by high rates, she might have feedbacks from rbs mainly, as some do.

BroncoBilly

First post on here, just going through lasses on my AW saved list.

I saw her about 18-24 months ago, she was touring Leeds, didn't pay the silly rates she is asking now, paid £150/ hour, same price as paid for ebonykimcindy.

The time I saw her she was in hotel in Leeds centre. She was a bit under the weather with cold. She is a cracking looking lass 8/10. Body top drawer just my taste 10/10.

Attitude good owo not very deep, DFK, sex multiple positions, best was doggy standing against the mirror. She was good but not the best, and definitely wouldn't pay the stupid amount of cash now requesting. Whilst when saw Cindy she was unbelievable, some of the best Deepthroat, tittyfucking, oiled up, fucking, anal and rimming I have ever had £150/hr managed to meet her again when she toured. Yet again her prices are now stupid.

Offline Jerboa

......as is £250 the hour  :scare:

The price is now £350, bloody inflation! She was touring Singapore and Hong Kong recently.

BroncoBilly

Shows the difference from London, touring in Carlisle at £200 ph

Offline Jerboa

Shows the difference from London, touring in Carlisle at £200 ph

200 quid, that's like a annual salary in Carlisle!  :P