Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FarahDelaney, Solihull  (Read 3750 times)

21 review(s) for FarahDelaney (9 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ratava

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Few weeks back, found out Ex had found someone new. Despite toxicity of relationship and work deadlines, decided on a quick punt would help me deal with the headfuck. Decided on someone nearby and "available today". Farah fitted the bill despite a mixed bag of reviews, so I texted requesting the £70 Blow & Go. (Seemed expensive to me, but as I said, I was not in a good place and did not want to be trawling through AW all day).

Coms Texted her my request. She texted back within the hour with a slot 5 hours later. I was hoping for quicker but no time to pick another (...or read her reviews for that matter) so agreed. She then sent a long text covering her FAQs with hotel details, where to park and where to wait etc. Didn't read the blurb but I thought it was a good idea - no need check the PC back home to doublecheck on AW what had and had not been agreed. She then requested I call, as she later explained, just to give her confidence I was unknown to her and genuine. Fine

The Provider Maybe her photos are a little flattering but nothing to write home/UKP about. Brash and talkative. Fine

The Service The best blowjob I have ever had by a country mile. Deep throat from start to finish. I have always thought that, dirty as it is, I have not got out of DT what the woman was putting in above and beyond a "normal" BJ. This seemed so different. It felt like my shaft was clamped from top to bottom. The plus side of B&G is that, if I don't blow, I don't go so I tried to hold out as long as possible. CIM was on offer but I figured if I did not advertise the building orgasm  this would be the Cum in throat I have seen others on this site write about.. There was a little bit of spluttering as I came, so mission achieved. She had a mouthful to spit so good reflexes on her part to un-DT. But yeah, fantastic. Positive review deserved.

Would I go again? Despite the price, yes. I might just call her up after finishing this review.

Offline KarlHungus

Nice review!
Shame she’s whacked her prices up quite considerably… 130 per hour to 160!
Would see her again if not for the dramatic increase.