Author Topic: Jessie-Jay of Allure (formerly Grace of Allure)  (Read 1100 times)

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

30 min appointment with Jessie booked via text, prompt communication and instructions given

£70 - DFK, RO, Cowgirl/Missionary

Jessie was waiting behind the door in a 2 piece matching set, decent looking lass, fake lips but not to big, I’d say 6.5/10, wouldn’t be disappointed. Nice eyes if that’s your thing, decent skin, painted nails and toe nails and well groomed I’d say. Definitely effort made.

Bit of small talk, tokens handed over, and on to the bed as she lay down I lay next to her…

I’ve gone neutral because I was in a bit of a lazy mood and I was hoping for her to inject some effort:energy and it didn’t come, in fact she probably was in a lazier mood than me…

Kissing started and it was decent, not to full on but I’d call it DFK, plenty moans and gentle noises as we felt up each others body, I went down for RO, clean, nice tasting and looking pussy, no feedback from Jessie, I might just not have the right tongue action for her, but she defo didn’t cum or look like she was anywhere near it.

She climbed on top and rode me and she felt somewhat tight on top, but cowgirl movements were lazy and wasn’t doing it for me, more grinding than owt and this is again why the neutral, felt a bit “lazy”

Ok to missionary and me doing the work, finished in this position, she felt less tight, I think I’m actually an alright girth, and I wasn’t gripped lads… but she’s a good looking barbie ish type lass with decent tits so it got me there.

I will note the moans from kissing, to RO, to cowgirl and then missionary remained the same moans and monotone noise throughout those different areas of stimulation which by the end seemed fake and put on,

She does have decent tits, they are fake but a good fake, nice nipples and is well groomed which I like,

Perfect feet if your in to that 😉

All in all £70 is a neutral, I was in exactly 30 mins and her craic was ok towards end, I feel I’d want to see her again to see if it’s first time nerves or we were both in lazy moods, oh and no BJ, it felt like she avoided it so AGAIN I’m thinking lazy day…