Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieDreamx - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1481 times)

18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline readytolaunch

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Date: June 2023

Price: £50 for 15 mins (£40 + £10 for the facial).

Comms:
All via text, all good.

Venue: Flat in the Northern Quarter off Thomas St.

Girl: This is where this forum is so good – wouldn’t have looked twice at her but saw KoolKeef and Bustydusty’s reviews and sounded great. I’d say a Gilf Next Door with a humungous set of tits – very friendly and nice to talk to.

Action: Knew from her reviews she was a BJ queen so got her on her knees and started the facefucking – she’s a skilled practitioner.  With most SPs I’m always keen not to go beyond their limits but quickly became apparent she could take whatever I threw at her, so a fantastic facefuck session ensued. Basically used her mouth as a pussy ☺ Had fully intended to have sex but was enjoying myself too much – finished by going hell for leather with her on her knees, me with one leg up on the side of the bed bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Pulled out and came in her mouth and on her face. Had a nice chat getting changed – seems a really nice person with their head screwed on.

Would I return?: Most definitely.