Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita sexy Thai69 - Nottingham  (Read 1462 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6585787) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline braman69

External Link/Members Only

Price paid
£60 for 30 mins

Services received
Kissing on lips, OW, RO, Sex in Cowgirl + Missionary, Massage

What she didn't allow
French kissing, fingering

Comms
All done by text, quick replies. All services and price list clearly stated in the text. Very easy.

She said she hates it when punters message her asking lots of questions.  She just wants punters to send her a text stating what date and time they want to meet, no ping pong texts.  I think this infuriates her lol.   

One of the usual apartment blocks used by touring Thais in the City Centre close to the Lace Market.  Parking isn't great around there so I always tend to use the tram park and ride.  When I was outside I had to phone her and she passed me the apartment number.  Enter the number and she buzzes you in.  Pretty straightforward and having been here before I knew the score.  The bedroom has a decent firm bed, no squeaks for a change.  There's a large mirror against the wall which is always a nice touch.  I didn't ask to use the shower but I assume there is one.

The girl
Facially she is very pretty IMO.  She says she is 28 and she may well be telling the truth.  She has lovely dark skin and if you were watching an episode of Naked Attraction and had not yet seen her face, you would probably think she was Afro Caribbean (much darker than the AW photos suggest and she says this is because she's just spent 2 months in Thailand).  Lovely smooth skin as well and barely a blemish on her.  I didn't see a single tattoo on her either.

She is quite tall for a Thai girl, about 5' 4" and she has quite a large build, not fat, more muscular.  A few ripples around her stomach but it's flat when she's lying on her back and smooth, not wrinkly or scarred.  Her tits are bolt-ons and they are rigid, they don't move, just kind of stick straight out with no bounce to them.  Nice erect nipples though and she enjoys them being played with.  She also has rather large hands, not at all flattering for an average sized guy like me when she's touching your cock!  She has quite a squeaky voice which I would imagine some guys would find a bit annoying.  She talks A LOT.  Boy can she talk.  She told me lots of stories during the meet, some quite horrific and I think this has coloured her view towards punting.  She clearly gets nervous when she sees a punter for the first time.  She likes to start the meet with a massage so that she can guage what the guy is like, but once she knows you're a nice guy she relaxes into it and she is quite amusing.  Another thing she did was giggled a lot, particularly during Missionary.  I found it a little off-putting as I'd much rather she kept quiet or faked some moaning.  Having a girl laugh and giggle while you are having sex is not great for a guy's ego lol.

The action
It was all pretty vanilla.  Started with a massage (no oil) lying on my front, beginning with my legs and then moving up to my back, shoulders and neck.  The massage was ok on my upper body, legs pretty poor, fairly deep without being painful.  I quite enjoyed it and we had a nice chat about stuff.  After about 10 minutes she asked me to turn over and she started playing with my cock to get it hard.  She then put a condom on using her mouth and began pretty average OW.  Then she climbed on top and it was good, a bit of grinding as well as riding, felt nice.  Then she climbed off, lay on her back, applied some lube and asked me how I wanted her.  I started with missionary, during which we kissed on the lips a few times.  I kissed her neck as well and this must have tickled her because she couldn't stop giggling (annoying).  I pulled out and told her I'd like RO.  She gave me a mild telling off, saying I should have said before she put the lube in.  She wiped the lube away as best she could and I went down on her for RO.  Her pussy is clean shaven and she tasted and felt great down there.  She really got into it and she did a lot of writhing around and moaning, pushing my head in and thrusting her pussy at me to encourage my tongue to go in deeper.  Not sure if she came but after a while I came up for air and she wiped the juices off my face.  I was going to do some doggy but looking at her lying on the bed like that I decided I wanted to come while looking at her face and sucking on those nipples.  So I went back to missionary and went for it until I came in the bag.  She cleaned me up and we had a lovely chat about life while I lay on my back and she massaged my legs.  We then got dressed and she showed me out.  I had been in there for 45 minutes so certainly no rush to get me to leave, although I think this was mainly because she didn't have a booking after me.  No shower offered and I didn't ask. 

Verdict
As I said, it was rather vanilla and the lack of FK and no real enthusiasm from her during the sex (plus the giggling) meant the meet lacked any real intimacy.  Also, she is a bit larger than the girls I usually go for as I like petite girls.  That said, it was only £60 for what turned out to be 45 minutes and she's a nice friendly girl once you get to know her, so she scrapes a positive.  If she was a clock watcher and charged £70 or £80 for this service, she would have been a neutral at best.  If you are looking for excitement and enthusiasm, you may want to look elsewhere.  Also, if you don't like to listen to SPs moaning about other punters in a squeaky voice, stay well clear!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 11:30:09 am by braman69 »

Offline Candyman1900

Glad you had fun with her but I feel you're a lucky one, I'm 90% sure she is the one who put my number on client eye. Like another punter she after trying on 2 different occasions to book in with her sent went off on one saying she would report me or put a bad review up about me. I had completely forgotten about all this as I couldn't be arsed with it but I messaged her yesterday and she replied with I know you're a time waster I reported you.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I've seen her a couple of times both were good i'd defo see her again. Nice to talk to as well.