Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: cheekybbw leicester  (Read 988 times)

1 review(s) for CheekyBBW (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline pj50

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

AVOID  I made contact with this one few weeks ago on AW given phone number. I made a total of 4 bookings each time cancelled, with couple hours notice cancelled,
Last night Monday 10th July sent one more text asking when she would be available to meet up, I got all so sorrys and I want to meet you, tonight was plan at 8pm was offered few extras for wasting my time, which i would have taken, I checked at lunchtime was told all good we will meet tonight, saying at 7pm I would get her address and how to find it, after my shower just gone 7pm , no texts and blocked on whatsapp sent normal text which was read thanks to iphone, then blocked, total waste time.
she was on here before, cheekygirl6, reason I know this is because see sent her up to date photos and on a review on here she has same tatoo

Offline Uk765

I made comms with the 1 by AW email. Was looking at an hour with her.

Her half hour is 50 and hour is 120. When i trried to clarify she asked me why I'm moaning.

Instantly put me off meeting her.